• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

He isn't out of contract?

This. He's got another year.
The fans I know see him as nothing but an asset for next year, their only worry is that he'll want to move up to bigger and better things, with the mess Hull are in ownership-wise.

ok, so just forget it then..good

Forgotten!
Out of interest though, what sole central midfielder do you think would clinch us promotion single-handedly?

not many in the world TBF...but i want Fosun to really step up and not sign old dross that is not much better than we have..like we have done for years and just been awful, too much to ask?

not many in the world TBF...but i want Fosun to really step up and not sign old dross that is not much better than we have..like we have done for years and just been awful, too much to ask?

Haha, no I completely agree! Just seeing some form of identity in our team would be a start for me. It seems that the past two years we haven't had anything (bar the period after Liverpool where we'd try and counter everyone through Costa, even teams who remained sitting deep).

I love that we are talking about Fosun not being that clued up about football on the same page as saying Tom Huddlestone wouldn't be enough of an upgrade for us.

Make a poll.. Hudds yes or no

I love that we are talking about Fosun not being that clued up about football on the same page as saying Tom Huddlestone wouldn't be enough of an upgrade for us.

I don't understand it. Surely he'd be first choice at basically all championship teams, before even thinking where he'd sit in Prem teams?
Maybe we'll have to do a Wolves Forum Championship player dream team akin to our All-Time-11!

I vote no, in case I was unclear :)

Make a poll.. Hudds yes or no
I honestly think that Huddlestone is the ceiling of quality we can attract until we're promoted.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I honestly think that Huddlestone is the ceiling of quality we can attract until we're promoted.

If that is the case im worried.. We signed costa and cav last season..

If that is the case im worried.. We signed costa and cav last season..
Aye but they were both relative unknowns. Huddlestone is a proven commodity in this league and even in the Prem. We won't be attracting any known world beaters at this level. If we're​ lucky we'll unearth a few a la Costa, but those that are already known to us will likely be able to move to the Premier League.

Aye but they were both relative unknowns. Huddlestone is a proven commodity in this league and even in the Prem. We won't be attracting any known world beaters at this level. If we're​ lucky we'll unearth a few a la Costa, but those that are already known to us will likely be able to move to the Premier League.

I would like to fill out with young promise rather than hudds.. After Mendes done his business

Going to be a tough choice for him,champions league and a tin pot domestic league,or a proper league with possibility of mid table nothingness

"Adlene lover, PTG Euro Winner 2016, FPU artist and chairman of the AHC (Anti Huddlestone Committee)"

"Adlene lover, PTG Euro Winner 2016, FPU artist and chairman of the AHC (Anti Huddlestone Committee)"

PLEASE don't give me stupid ideas when I'm a bit bored.

Langers, while you're there....I need my title adding please 8)

Back