• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Against Lincoln Red Imps, Astana and H Beer Sheva?

Kightly released by Burnley. I would have him back if only to make sure he didn't score against us. We could do worse.

Christ Cyber, if we had every ex-player back because you thought he 'might' score against us we'd have a squad of 1000s

Plus Kightly is a dick, he can do one.

Christ Cyber, if we had every ex-player back because you thought he 'might' score against us we'd have a squad of 1000s

Plus Kightly is a dick, he can do one.

He's young enough. I don't get the ire re Kightly. Did I miss something? He didn't ask to leave did he? Unlike #headsgone. My tongue was in my cheek. He is better than many of our current options and worth a punt.

I am a bit betwixed and between with the current Lambert situation. Until the futures clear I haven't a clue who we will go for.

He's young enough. I don't get the ire re Kightly. Did I miss something? He didn't ask to leave did he? Unlike #headsgone. My tongue was in my cheek. He is better than many of our current options and worth a punt.
We stood by him when he was injured and as soon as we got relegated, Judas Iscariot decided to jump ship to Stoke. Cunt.

I'm not a fan. He was good, but Cav, Costa, Graham, Zyro, Marshall, MGW are all better options than him.

Whaaaaaaaat????

He stayed with us for a year while we nursed him back to health. He then said he was staying when we went down, and then within weeks he changed his mind and fucked off.

He's a fucking judas.

We stood by him when he was injured and as soon as we got relegated, Judas Iscariot decided to jump ship to Stoke. $#@!.

After saying "we got relegated, we must stay together and get promoted" (or words to that effect) and then bailed out at the first opportunity

We stood by him when he was injured and as soon as we got relegated, Judas Iscariot decided to jump ship to Stoke. $#@!.

That's just normal nowadays. He did not do one like fletcher or Camera. I have seen him in the stands a couple of times too. Not this year mind. Perhaps iuts nostalgia. I would not be upset if he came back. I would also not gripe if Jarvis, Friend and Shackell came back. All three are better than our current options of Saville Doherty and Batth. If Lambert stays and wants British players with enough about them to help us challenge then they are ex players I would be happy to see again. Just me.
Kightly was no worse than Afobe.

That's just normal nowadays. He did not do one like fletcher or Camera. I have seen him in the stands a couple of times too. Not this year mind. Perhaps iuts nostalgia. I would not be upset if he came back. I would also not gripe if Jarvis, Friend and Shackell came back. All three are better than our current options of Saville Doherty and Batth. If Lambert stays and wants British players with enough about them to help us challenge then they are ex players I would be happy to see again. Just me.
It's not normal as Darlo said to say he's staying despite us sticking with him and helping him back from countless injuries and then fucking off, to Stoke no less.

He can fucking do one. Judas cunt.

It's not normal as Darlo said to say he's staying despite us sticking with him and helping him back from countless injuries and then $#@!ing off, to Stoke no less.

He can $#@!ing do one. Judas $#@!.

Afobe said he was staying. Bournemouth bid , he went. Kightly said he was staying. Stoke bid off he went. Can't see the difference.

no ta to Kites, more fishes in the sea

Afobe said he was staying. Bournemouth bid , he went. Kightly said he was staying. Stoke bid off he went. Can't see the difference.

I wouldn't want Afobe back either. Sorry, but that was a red line crossed in both cases.

I wouldn't want Afobe back either.

Though the difference being, we stood by Kites despite all his injuries.

Back