• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

I really don't want to go for any of the relegated players from the Championship, we're supposed to be moving away from mediocrity.

He was excellent with it. Quite good to watch it being done so well...

We had bugger all else to watch!

Wouldn't mind him being brought in as number 2 and we could totally sack off Sicknote Carl. Ruddy Jr can play a full season in the U23s and be third choice, Flatt and Burgoyne can go out on loan for a year. Lonergan can find a parks team somewhere. My top keeper targets are still:

1) Jordan Archer
2) Danny Ward
3) John Ruddy (he'd be alright, I just prefer the other two on numerous levels)

Still a big fan of Dan Bentley but Brentford would want daft money for him now, we missed the boat there.

Don't like Steele, reminds me of Peter Enckelman.

Yep, me too. I think Steele is pretty average to poor and no better than what we have (OK, Lonergan is to 'keeping what South Bankers are to Mensa). Hopefully this is just an agent testing the waters in the press.

We had bugger all else to watch!

Wouldn't mind him being brought in as number 2 and we could totally sack off Sicknote Carl. Ruddy Jr can play a full season in the U23s and be third choice, Flatt and Burgoyne can go out on loan for a year. Lonergan can find a parks team somewhere. My top keeper targets are still:

1) Jordan Archer
2) Danny Ward
3) John Ruddy (he'd be alright, I just prefer the other two on numerous levels)

Still a big fan of Dan Bentley but Brentford would want daft money for him now, we missed the boat there.

If we have bid £3M for him then I doubt we'll be signing another keeper on top of that. Steele will be first choice, Ikeme will be relegated to benchwarmer/WolvesPlayer co-commentator, Lonergan will fuck off and Burgoyne will go out on loan.

I'm on about Raya (who wouldn't cost £3m).

Steele is shit, I don't want him.

Yep, me too. I think Steele is pretty average to poor and no better than what we have (OK, Lonergan is to 'keeping what South Bankers are to Mensa). Hopefully this is just an agent testing the waters in the press.

That's a bit harsh to some of us in there... ;)

Bid £2m for Hugill according to Pete O'Rourke...

Hugill is absolutely rancid, please no.

Probably just a lazy rehash of January's 'rumour'.

O'Rourke knows his stuff and usually only tweets links he believes to be true rather than the usual HITC made up rubbish.

I hope yesterday's rumours aren't accurate because if they are we are prioritising Championship experience over ability. The former is not a problem for us, we have plenty of it, experience and talent are not intertwined.

Back