• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

It could possibly be you who needs to visit the opticians. Poster after poster lined up on here calling me silly names a while back when I questioned Wolves selling so many forwards. It was made clear to me that at least one replacement was being lined up. I do not blame Fosun for this, they have invested heavily in some top quality players, but whoever is in charge of recruitment has been negligent at best.

From what we have been lead to believe a player was lined up, we were about to sign him for £10m but the selling club pulled the plug.

Frank - I understand your frustration with forwards going out, but there is no point holding onto them just because they are strikers if they don't fit the system or aren't good enough

Just bulks out the squad to no benefit & possibly causes disruption as they get more & more disillusioned

WHAAAAAATTTTTT???

Behave sir

Thai is wonderful, I love it, but we are talking a totally different cuisine. Different spices. Different thickness to sauces. Completely different rices.

If your only experience of Indian is the garbage served in the states you have never even tried it yet. I have had Indian meals in Miami, Tampa, St Petes Beach, Denver and Chicago and they were universally abominable

Yeah, in the same way Mexican in the UK is generally pretty crap as well. Not enough immigrants from those bits of the world. That said, NYC does have a large enough south Asian population to have some fantastic curry houses...

These cars leaving Compton,bet it's Jeff,Jorge getting out the way because we haven't signed anyone before the mob with pitchforks and flaming torches turn up

WHAAAAAATTTTTT???

Behave sir

Thai is wonderful, I love it, but we are talking a totally different cuisine. Different spices. Different thickness to sauces. Completely different rices.

If your only experience of Indian is the garbage served in the states you have never even tried it yet. I have had Indian meals in Miami, Tampa, St Petes Beach, Denver and Chicago and they were universally abominable

I've never had Indian food full stop.

Generally if I'm eating a cuisine that is named after a country I check the ownership before I commit. I prefer to stay as un-Americanized as I can. I am a sucker for Chinese takeout, though.

There is a huge Thai population in Jacksonville near me so I feel fairly confident that the Thai food I've had is faithful. Just wasn't my cup of tea.

These cars leaving Compton,bet it's Jeff,Jorge getting out the way because we haven't signed anyone before the mob with pitchforks and flaming torches turn up

If the dude who filmed it wasnt such a flange and stayed at the gate all would be so clear.

Frank - I understand your frustration with forwards going out, but there is no point holding onto them just because they are strikers if they don't fit the system or aren't good enough

Just bulks out the squad to no benefit & possibly causes disruption as they get more & more disillusioned

Ah but you see this is a tad revisionist isn't it. No one was saying this 24 hours ago were they?

I'm just catching up with everything over the last couple of pages and I'm not sure why Alan hasn't been banned yet?

Bloody love Carl...

Carl Ikeme‏
Verified account

@Carl_Ikeme

BREAKING NEWS: Ikeme transfers from one room to another !! Medical underway #longday #stillsmile #TransferDeadline

I've never had Indian food full stop.

Generally if I'm eating a cuisine that is named after a country I check the ownership before I commit. I prefer to stay as un-Americanized as I can. I am a sucker for Chinese takeout, though.

There is a huge Thai population in Jacksonville near me so I feel fairly confident that the Thai food I've had is faithful. Just wasn't my cup of tea.

Hmmm

You would be very confused over here. A lot of the Indian restaurants are often run by Bangladeshis

I never used to link indian food, but that's soon changed since I moved round the corner from one.

Hmmm

You would be very confused over here. A lot of the Indian restaurants are often run by Bangladeshis

Would the difference in Indian and Bangladeshi (and even Pakistani) foods be that great?

Back