• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Been hoping Berba would at least come to UK. As he's been on the free transfer list and touting himself about a bit like he wanted to sign for someone. Also few months back was on Sky Sports looking trim and fit, saying he wants to play. Oh well - maybe next year!

Bloody Indian league took Robbie Keane as well. How dare they.

Bore off you tedious wum.

Instead of acting like a child and throwing silly comments about try looking back over this thread where everyone said we would be signing a forward to replace those we let go in the fire sale. Kindly name those replacements?

Dicko may not be the player he was, but to sell him without a replacement lined up just does not make sense.

Ah yes, the old "Kerala - Wolverhampton Curry Pipeline".

Something like that - Kerala is the spiritual home of Vindaloo I believe.

Had he signed for Bangalore I would have upped it to a phall

Good god I just looked at facebook my eyes are bleeding. There is still time common Wolves please get someone in else I will have to delete facebook lol.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Instead of acting like a child and throwing silly comments about try looking back over this thread where everyone said we would be signing a forward to replace those we let go in the fire sale. Kindly name those replacements?

Dicko may not be the player he was, but to sell him without a replacement lined up just does not make sense.

It does if Nuno doesn't rate him and doesn't think he fits with what he wants. It appears we did have a replacement lined up and PSV pulled the plug last minute.

Should have just given it a few hours man. If we don't sign anyone, fire away. If we do, you'll be happy any way.

Bod - Leo
Mason - Jota
Gladon - A framed picture of some cat crap
Dicko - No signing as its fallen through so looks like Wilson gets bumped up.

I have posted that 3 times now. Your vision must be a bit shit.

That suggest you don't understand the system we are trying to play. Like Edwards last season, he may score a few goals, but will prevent the rest of the team scoring more.

Something like that - Kerala is the spiritual home of Vindaloo I believe.

Had he signed for Bangalore I would have upped it to a phall

I know next to nothing about Indian food tbf. I tried curry once. Didn't like it.

Same account that said we were after Agbonlahor now says we're signing Winnall for 3m.

Bod - Leo
Mason - Jota
Gladon - A framed picture of some cat crap
Dicko - No signing as its fallen through so looks like Wilson gets bumped up.

I have posted that 3 times now. Your vision must be a bit shit.

Maybe he's got you on ignore, needs someone else to post it. I'm sure Johnny would be happy to help...

Back