• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Maybe, but you'd hope there was a back up. But anyway, they could have done a medical a week ago but not pulled the trigger until today. There is no excuse for getting caught flat footed like this.

Maybe there was no Plan B because there were no options available at the right price with the skill set Nuno wanted?

TBC I'm mostly just playing the Devil's advocate at this point. I just don't think we're really that bad off. Remember Rajiv playing up front briefly a couple years ago? Did an okay job, too... #RajivApologist

Not too arsed that we don't look like buying a striker. Bonatini looks good enough, Cav / Bright can play there and Costa is gonna come back in.

The squad is infinitely better than it was and layoff Fosun / Nuno. PSV have dicked us around, if they didn't want to sell they should have said so before the medical. They might just be playing hardball thought

Berba has signed for someone. Not on the free transfer list any more :(

We will sign a forward today, it won't be our first choice or even fifth, but we will sign one. I'd have Winnall over all of the other British players we've been linked with.

Frank, can I suggest changing your login password

Berba has signed for someone. Not on the free transfer list any more :(

Ah man.

Teddy Sheringham then. He couldn't run 20 years ago so I'm sure he'd still be ok.

Some self-proclaimed ITK twitter account says we're in for...

*Deutsch Klaxon*

Gabby Agbonlahor

Some self-proclaimed ITK twitter account says we're in for...

*Deutsch Klaxon*

Gabby Agbonlahor

If that happens I'll be in a taxi down to Compton myself to stop it.

Kerala something or other.

We could pop over and convince him for January over a vindaloo

Back