• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Honestly I could probably count the number of Indian restaurants here on one finger. Closest I could get to Indian curry is the stuff we get in jars imported from the UK.

I'm open to suggestions.

Come on Wolves, we're all waiting to be whelmed... And that may or may not be a euphamism...

Honestly I could probably count the number of Indian restaurants here on one finger. Closest I could get to Indian curry is the stuff we get in jars imported from the UK.

I'm open to suggestions.

750x500-boeing-747-400-1.jpg

I'm open to suggestions.

Start slowly with a Phall ;)

Unless there's a huge difference between Thai curry and Indian curry...

WHAAAAAATTTTTT???

Behave sir

Thai is wonderful, I love it, but we are talking a totally different cuisine. Different spices. Different thickness to sauces. Completely different rices.

If your only experience of Indian is the garbage served in the states you have never even tried it yet. I have had Indian meals in Miami, Tampa, St Petes Beach, Denver and Chicago and they were universally abominable

Bod - Leo
Mason - Jota
Gladon - A framed picture of some cat crap
Dicko - No signing as its fallen through so looks like Wilson gets bumped up.

I have posted that 3 times now. Your vision must be a bit shit.

It could possibly be you who needs to visit the opticians. Poster after poster lined up on here calling me silly names a while back when I questioned Wolves selling so many forwards. It was made clear to me that at least one replacement was being lined up. I do not blame Fosun for this, they have invested heavily in some top quality players, but whoever is in charge of recruitment has been negligent at best.

I had a chicken vindaloo in Cape Cod last week, they put potatoes in it, the dirty bastards!

The thing is I'd rather have no-one than Mason or Gladon, they are awful (Mason also hasn't played as a central striker for us since Ken was here).

Bod and Dicko had their chances last season and scored three goals apiece.

None of them belong here.

Back