• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Funnily enough someone said to me last week that Wildon was being loaned out.
Graham has an attitude problem...I'm not too fussed on him toodle pipping.

Can't help but feel there are issues with Graham tbh. Jackett held him back a while, he had issues at villa, him & Hause were disciplined. Bit too much of a possible pattern there.

I mean, come on. Graham on top of the other players leaving, and you think nobody is coming in? That would be monumentally daft

You would think we release the bad news of a player going then follow with "oh and we've signed x"

Why would we help other teams in this division if we have money?

What use is he to us not getting a game and stinking out the dressing room with his arsey tantrums? Go get game time and score against our rivals

They aren't going to undo everything they've achieved so far this transfer window and not bring in players to back it up.

Graham has an attitude problem...I'm not too fussed on him toodle pipping.

Once he starts to sample the nightlife of London, he could well turn out to be a total ****ing liability for Fulham. Not too concerned he's gone to them. I think he's overrated anyway.

I mean, come on. Graham on top of the other players leaving, and you think nobody is coming in? That would be monumentally daft
I'd have personally kept hold of Graham out of all the ones that have left.

Rumours that PSV pulled the plug whilst he was having his medical.

I can't recall, but how many players did Fosun buy on the last two transfer deadline days since they've owned the club?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Not sounding great for some secret striker deal if we're still trying to get £10 million deals over the line.

I think I'd have kept Graham if nothing was happening, just in case we have a couple of injuries to the front five.

You would think we release the bad news of a player going then follow with "oh and we've signed x"

What use is he to us not getting a game and stinking out the dressing room with his arsey tantrums? Go get game time and score against our rivals
Loan him out to another club then, not competing for the same goal

I think that might us be us done for this window.

Attacking line up of - Costa, Jota, Ivan, Bright, Leo & Wilson to get us through until January. A hell of a lot better than Mason, Bod and Dicko

Loan him out to another club then, not competing for the same goal

As Nuno would say "we worry about ourselves. If we do what we must, results come".

I think I'd have kept Graham if nothing was happening, just in case we have a couple of injuries to the front five.

Exactly. If Locadia was it and it fell through we would have pulled the plug on Graham at the least.

Jota, Bonatini, Costa, Cavaleiro, Enobakhare, Zyro - 6 forwards, only three will start

Saiss, Neves, Price, Ronan, - 4 central midfielders (5 with Coady), only two will start

Boly, Miranda, Batth, Hause, Bennett, Coady - 6 central defenders, only three will start

Vinagre, Marshall, Ofosu-Ayeh, Doherty - 4 wing backs, only two will start

We have two players for every outfield position, all of whom can be considered genuinely first team - with the possible exception of Vinagre.

We've had worse squads....if there hadn't been weeks of speculation about a new striker most would consider that to be one hell of a squad of players, certainly good enough for the next 3 months.

As Nuno would say "we worry about ourselves. If we do what we must, results come".
I mean, i even have a sig that i trust Nuno but why make things harder for ourselves if we can avoid it?

Back