• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Martin is strong, not sure what he has done lately though,

Nothing because Derby have changed how they play and removed his threat. Odd that you play certain ways and certain players don't suit it

Most of the things on that clip are him setting up the tap ins (his goals are the direct free kick, header etc). Not sure you were looking at the right player

aah, could be that..makes more sense then

Some talk on Twitter that Max Power has asked for a transfer and that we are set to sign him. Random...

A Kenny Jacket signing surely.

Chris Sutton i liked. could do everything, Martin is strong, not sure what he has done lately though, Heskey type ...no thanks

Heskey at Leicester/Liverpool was actually pretty good. He was big and strong, he could bring others into play. He didn't have too bad a scoring record either. Worked out at around 1 in 4 I think.

A Kenny Jacket signing surely.

Heskey at Leicester/Liverpool was actually pretty good. He was big and strong, he could bring others into play. He didn't have too bad a scoring record either. Worked out at around 1 in 4 I think.
Very Nathan Blake.

Very Nathan Blake.
One of our most underrated and unduly criticised strikers in the past 30 years in my view. A naturally gifted footballer who (1) we signed five years too late and (2) would have excelled throughout his career with better players around him. Used by too many managers as a "smash it into his chest" target man just because he was big and strong when really he was fantastic with the ball at his feet.

One of our most underrated and unduly criticised strikers in the past 30 years in my view. A naturally gifted footballer who (1) we signed five years too late and (2) would have excelled throughout his career with better players around him. Used by too many managers as a "smash it into his chest" target man just because he was big and strong when really he was fantastic with the ball at his feet.

You, I like you.

I feel like I'm watching the modern equivalent of Charles and Camilla meeting for the first time

Stop, you're making me blush.

giphy.gif

Alan Nixon reckons Wilson is off to Vale on loan #nunohatesstrikers

Back