• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Colback and McTominay moves are off. A number of players are being looked at for ST and CM. Gonna be a long day.

Nothing in Aboubakar. Looking at PSV's Jurgen Locadia but v pricey and Prem interest. Graham off to Fulham on loan

From Spiers.

Fosun buy the club to get to the Premier League.
Fosun spend considerable sums on players to get the team in a challenging position.
Fosun then sell two strikers in a week for an unknown reason (Britney's pen is hovering over a for FFP purposes article).
Fosun then think shit we only have one recognised first team striker - what are we going to do Vic?

Twitter really is HILARIOUS today. Some true comedy geniuses out there.

God I hate deadline day.

Surely we will get at least one striker in today with Dicko gone..(think we have to if we wanna achieve promotion)

God I hate deadline day.
I don't mind deadline day. It's a bit of entertainment on a random day during the week which would otherwise be filled with boredom in the office.

I do, however, like you - HATE - the OTT, impatient cry babies on social media, who can't handle a bit of a wait.

I don't mind deadline day. It's a bit of entertainment on a random day during the week which would otherwise be filled with boredom in the office.

I do, however, like you - HATE - the OTT, impatient cry babies on social media, who can't handle a bit of a wait.

Not to mention whenever the club tweets anything, immediately underneath are umpteen 'ANNOUNCE X' type tweets. Such as the fixture changes they tweeted just now.

I've actually had a reply from a tweet I sent to a person worried about a lack of striker back in July. He replied 'I hate to say I told you so' I mean WTF dude.

Why don't we get revenge on Brum for Scott Dann, and get another Jota.

Jota to #Birmingham is OFF. Negotiations have broken down between the player and the club.

At £6m lets do it, I mean a load of clubs buy up the competition... ;-)

I think Fosun like to maximise publicity and timing, on their signings. I have no doubt we will have a new striker by cut off time tonight. They would never sold Dicko etc. These people deliver, have a plan and know what they are doing.

I'm with everyone on the "they must have something lined up" front. But the longer it goes...you do wonder slightly.

Selling Dicko could very easily have been made contingent on us getting our business over the line. I hope there was no hubris involved.

Materially what difference is there between announcing a deal at 9am, 3pm or 10pm?

You either think we'll get something done today or you don't.

Different time zone. I reckon some news about 9 or 10 tonight and it will be good news. I do not get the impression this lot piss about.

7pm now in China - wonder if they want to announce as late as possible tonight ready for opening of Shanghai stock market?

Just seen a black guy in Queen Square wearing an AC Milan shirt. Looked a bit like Niang

Back