• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Woah, I'm not having a bad word said about Adriano, man was a legend.

I'm thinking we need someone off this forum in Asda keeping an eye out,thats where the players are going to be before they get announced at molineux isn't it?

I dont know how Sky get away with this, they have odds from their betting firm, that they exclusively use on there news channel. There has got to be a conflict of some kind, they seem to create odds from out of no where, make a 'story' with video clips and comparisons to players that club already have. Then repeat the cycle with a different player. All the while using there own betting firm as a source of where the story has come from.

Sky No longer owns Sky Bet, I think they only have a 10% stake now

I'm thinking we need someone off this forum in Asda keeping an eye out,thats where the players are going to be before they get announced at molineux isn't it?

Other forums are available....

From Sky Transfer Centre: "Birmingham City are close to matching their club-record fee, and should sign Jota from Brentford later this afternoon.

He's agreed personal terms, and is now completing the last part of his medical."

From Sky Transfer Centre: "Birmingham City are close to matching their club-record fee, and should sign Jota from Brentford later this afternoon.

He's agreed personal terms, and is now completing the last part of his medical."

a last minute brown paper bag?

Majin+booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu+uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu+uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu+_6f07e1b4d545147eca8ff7155a9047fe.gif

2003 called. It wants its 'joke' back.

That's a great signing for blues.

I'm surprised he's gone though - I guess they're paying him mega bucks

Dont understand why they wanna play for 'Arry, other than money of course

Materially what difference is there between announcing a deal at 9am, 3pm or 10pm?

You either think we'll get something done today or you don't.

Not sure I agree with your logic. Of course there's no material difference in when you announce a deal, if that deal is done. But if a deal hasn't been done, the later it gets clearly your window of opportunity diminishes.

Unless you think a deal has been done, and they're delaying it for dramatic effect?

Materially what difference is there between announcing a deal at 9am, 3pm or 10pm?

You either think we'll get something done today or you don't.

Despite "the sale must be announced in Portugal as soon as it's done", we still managed to announce Neves in the shirt unveiling the next day...The announcement will be for maximum impact (I hope)

Not sure I agree with your logic. Of course there's no material difference in when you announce a deal, if that deal is done. But if a deal hasn't been done, the later it gets clearly your window of opportunity diminishes.

Unless you think a deal has been done, and they're delaying it for dramatic effect?

The latter (though it's not necessarily dramatic effect, this isn't Emmerdale).

Despite "the sale must be announced in Portugal as soon as it's done", we still managed to announce Neves in the shirt unveiling the next day...The announcement will be for maximum impact (I hope)

Either that or the knee jerks are actually right for once and we ARE struggling to get a deal done.... :eek::whistle:

I'm pretty sure we will see someone coming in, with an announcement timed to have maximum impact wherever it's intended.

Back