• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

If we got 3 for Bod then no

They both got 3 goals last year. Dicko hasn't been prolific since before his injury. You aren't going to get any more than £3.5m for Dicko, no matter what the rest of the market may look like.

Nope - his market value is what a potential buyer is prepared to pay. No way on earth is Dicko going to raise £6m. £3.5m is already a great deal for both sides.

Fuck "the market".

He is a striker who got three goals last season. He got zero goals the season before as he was injured four games in. We can't use him with the way we play, we won't use him when we sign another forward which is what we are doing right now. On what planet is he worth £6m?

Actually forget this, you're so off the scale of reality I can't even use logical arguments any more.

Classic Fred. Just bangs the same drum on repeat regardless of people pointing out he's talking bollocks.

Normally related to being on the beers i think.

Sell him for less than Mason then..

Would Hull even be looking at him if Hernandez hadn't got injured the other week? I doubt it.

Make hay while the sun shines.

No, they would not..not my point though

It's been apparent for some time that Dicko is available. I'm sure if another club had offered more he wouldn't be going for £3.5m, but he is because no-one else has offered more so he isn't worth any more. £3.5m is his current worth and barely playing for a year will only drive that down very quickly.

Can we have a whip-round and raise the £6m between us - worth it to stop Fred quacking on endlessly.

I will stop now..if we can get 50k for dicko i would be happy

Just read the last three pages and my eyes are now bleeding.

Hull aren't exactly desperate and they know we are more than willing to sell. If Dicko was actually likely to play a role for us this season we might have been able to squeeze them for a million more, but as it stands £ 3,5 m is a fair price for a player who hasn't done anything for two years, striker or not. Nuno seems to have no time for sentimentality and I fullt trust him to do what's best for the club.

I can see where Fred is coming from as he's using the supposed £3m for Bod as the benchmark. If that was really the amount we got then Reading paid double what they should have done and it's this which is the rogue fee rather than the £3.5m for Dicko

Back