• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Reportedly:

£3m Bod
£1m Edwards
£500k Wallace
£500k Sav
£3.5m Nouha

:icon_lol:

You're $#@!ing unreal Fred, did you watch us last season? We were $#@!, they were $#@!.

I would say we have done fucking awesome business to get 8.5 mil for that lot. Awesome. Best transfer window ever from both sides. We have got serious quality in and moved dead wood on. Beyond most supporters wildest dreams IMHO. More to come to. Great times ahead

A shame Nouah is going but It's probably for the best he moves post injury he just doesn't seem the same play there has been glimpses but a change of scenery and a natural No.9 to play along could reignite his career but that's certainly not going to happen at Wolves under Nuno.

Good to see business being done and not keeping people here on sentimental grounds or they'll do because we don't really want to spend much or any money,dicko and Edwards were good for us,but now they're not,so thanks but off you go

strikers is more worth than mids(millions of better players than clucas) im comparing the fee and what the team will get

You can never lose a game if you don't concede. That's a fact. Anyone can score. Every game starts at nil nil. If it gets no worse you're guaranteed a point. Nuno is defence first. I think he is right

FFS, just read the last 6 pages of this thread thinking we had actually signed someone [emoji849]

I know that Nuno puts defence as his priority, and I have no problem with that, but it would be nice if we had a few more options going forward. We are selling all our potential goalscorers, so hopefully the balance will be addressed.

I know that Nuno puts defence as his priority, and I have no problem with that, but it would be nice if we had a few more options going forward. We are selling all our potential goalscorers, so hopefully the balance will be addressed.

Dicko is going because we have our main target signed and nearly sealed Id imagine. We're not stupid enough to get rid before we get a player in to replace.

We've seen this but conclude it's bollocks... If Mendes wanted somebody on the inside of Wolves surely it would be one of his clients or an employee from Gestifute? Majstorovic is neither? The truth is probably more mundane that Wolves asked Mendes to help recruit a new sporting director but that doesn't get enough people wringing wrists.

Sporting rejected a 6M offer from Lyon for Palhinha.

http://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...lhe/rejeitados-seis-milhoes-por-palhinha.html

Dont know if its news in England but Portugal media says that Mendes wants Daniel Majstorovic in Wolves...

https://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/pr...r-trazer-um-diretor-desportivo-para-os-wolves

Given how almost everything has gone right this window...how likely do you think it is that we'll have got rid of Weimann, Bodvarsson, Gladon, Ennis, Nazon, Mason and Dicko and then Jeff will wake up on Friday and go "Oops, forgot to buy a striker"?

If come Friday our central striker options are Leo, new signing, Cav, Zyro and Wilson/Allan/Samuels then that is fine by me (providing the new signing is someone good and not tat like Hugill or Lasogga)

That'll be another ex-wolves player seemingly scoring all the time!

Right move for all concerned in my view, Dicko hasn't looked like the player we need. Maybe he was trying too hard but you would have to think we've got the next level up lined up to come in

You can never lose a game if you don't concede. That's a fact. Anyone can score. Every game starts at nil nil. If it gets no worse you're guaranteed a point. Nuno is defence first. I think he is right
All i have been saying is get his market value back..and it aint £3.5m

Dicko is going because we have our main target signed and nearly sealed Id imagine. We're not stupid enough to get rid before we get a player in to replace.
I hope you a right Quirk

All i have been saying is get his market value back..and it aint £3.5m

Others have said it but his market value is what others are prepared to pay. He's worth more now than he would be after a season not playing

Back