• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

He'd probably do alright back in this league, but we have moved past him now.

That's it summed up really. Fred brings him up every transfer window though, maybe just to wind Paddy up. Personally i think he should be banned if he does it again........

That's it summed up really. Fred brings him up every transfer window though, maybe just to wind Paddy up. Personally i think he should be banned if he does it again........

Banned. LMFAO. Get a grip dude.

come on slink, you like a debate anytime..

Harry Floppy Chops has just been asked live on Sky after their 2-1 defeat to Burton tonight what his thoughts are on Blues bringing in the most amount of new faces in to the division if they get their remaining 3-4 targets, and his response was "Wolves have got a whole new starting 11 haven't they? Not one player played for Wolves last week who played for them at the end of last season when I saw them" :icon_lol:

Jeleous, Harry?

Pointless "debate" though really isn't it. You vastly overrate Griffiths (and argue that case against people who saw far more of him in a Wolves shirt than you did, no disrespect), won't accept you're even possibly wrong and as Lycan pointed out there is a 0% chance of us signing him anyway.

i know there is 0% chance but he is a goalscorer and would score goals in our team(which is my main point)..not gonna happen though

come on slink, you like a debate anytime..

Yeah sure. I like Griffiths, he's good even if Celtic walk over all the teams in their league. Just because he plays in a shit league doesn't make him shit. He's a bellend though, he wouldn't want to come back, Celtic wouldn't want to sell so i don't see the point in discussing him.

Yeah sure. I like Griffiths, he's good even if Celtic walk over all the teams in their league. Just because he plays in a shit league doesn't make him shit. He's a bellend though, he wouldn't want to come back, Celtic wouldn't want to sell so i don't see the point in discussing him.

I know he is a bellend, but a bellend who scores goals..anyway agree we can leave it at that and sign gallagher up instead

I know he is a bellend, but a bellend who scores goals..anyway agree we can leave it at that and sign gallagher up instead

I'd rather we went out and signed a striker who would take us up and be able to make a mark if we went up. I don't see it happening but i want Aboubakar.

I'd rather we went out and signed a striker who would take us up and be able to make a mark if we went up. I don't see it happening but i want Aboubakar.

yeah good player, dont know if we will get him out of Porto now though..do they still need money?

Harry Floppy Chops has just been asked live on Sky after their 2-1 defeat to Burton tonight what his thoughts are on Blues bringing in the most amount of new faces in to the division if they get their remaining 3-4 targets, and his response was "Wolves have got a whole new starting 11 haven't they? Not one player played for Wolves last week who played for them at the end of last season when I saw them" :icon_lol:

Jeleous, Harry?

Wouldn't make a difference anyway. Every point Birmingham earn this season will be in spite of him, not because of him.

Wouldn't make a difference anyway. Every point Birmingham earn this season will be in spite of him, not because of him.

he just likes throwing money around..not worth discussing him anymore

It is, though. It's verging on criminal that the likes of him and Bruce keep getting jobs.

Jeleous, Harry?

Liked this on twitter :

Really feel for Harry Redknapp. He just hasn't got the financial resources to compete with the likes of...ummm, Burton Albion.

It is, though. It's verging on criminal that the likes of him and Bruce keep getting jobs.

thats the thing in england, same people in the circus moving around and gets sacked, get another gig, gets sacked achieving nothing but loss of money on bad players..why they do it? because of former reputation, lure former famous players in? Get media attention, live tv games? who the fuck knows..beyond belief

Harry seems to be skating the dressing room now, a friend of mine who's a blue told me that Harry said something along the lines of "No good the players coming to me crying when I've replaced them, they've had their chances" which I've been giggling at all evening since

None of Tuesday's team played for Wolves last season? Harry is losing the plot and even if true suggests we will be stronger as the team gels.

Back