• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Butterfield's problem is he notionally plays the most forward of a midfield 3 including Johnson and Huddlestone. Although they have different styles they all in essence do the same job. When I watched them in pre season he kept coming too deep leaving a chasm between the midfield and Martin. He's being asked to do a job he's not really capable of and in all likelihood will be the one to make way for Lawrence who's more suited to the role.

As for Rowett, he lives by Mel Morris in Duffield and they were friends before he got the job. Morris will give him plenty of time to get it right and before last Saturday all the fans I know were still supportive of him and paraphrasing think the change to a more pragmatic style is better than having a team of 1 good game in 6 players like Hughes and Ince. Most would put Johnny Russell in the same bracket as well.

I know there will be some skepticism, but Jonzy on MM is hinting about Nathael Julan being signed.

3 in 3 so far this season, it would be good to sign a striker who's in a rich vein of form and can hit the ground running.

I can't see Mendes just coming over to watch wolves Cardiff, must be a signing in the offing.

You'd think a significant one as well. Maybe he popped down to sign up Zohore at half-time and convinced him the future was gold and black...

Jonzy on MM hinting that Julan is close to signing, and another one may be coming in on loan "hopefully from Porto", and is someone we could get excited about. If it comes off.

Jonzy on MM hinting that Julan is close to signing, and another one may be coming in on loan "hopefully from Porto", and is someone we could get excited about. If it comes off.

woulnt mind that..

End of Dicko at Wolves if we sign 2 strikers?

wouldnt like that..

Neither will Dicko like being 4th choice behind Leo and 2 new strikers and maybe even 5th when Costa is back and Ivan is an option in the middle.

Daz Hale - Been told #Wolves are aiming to bring two forwards before the deadline ; One permanent & one a loan.. Could be some news early this week

Daz Hale is another twat thats just feeding off already circulating rumours to up his dead profile.

Back