• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

With Gallagher gone to Blues would suspect that there are incoming(s) here very shortly - we were linked, though not sure how secure that link was. Wasn't massively enthused by him, did OK in a poor Blackburn team, but no more than that.

Gallagher confirmed at Blues.

Nice change that when we miss out on a (rumoured) target there isn't a meltdown in cyberworld

Gallagher to Blues confirmed. It's definitely going to be interesting to see what strikers we bring in now.

not bothered by that decision at all

Jeff Shi is a relieved man right now then....

I notice it doesn't say they have an option to buy. The sticking point for us?

Hull & QPR linked with Dicko.

If we are signing 2 strikers then I can see him being sold

I'd rather he went to Hull than go to that shit shovelling wank hammer Holloway.

Played for Holloway before hasn't he? So that might sway his decision (if there is one)

Yeah holloway played him on the wing (as did our hero Dean)

Yeah holloway played him on the wing (as did our hero Dean)

I think everyone did until he moved to Rotherham. It is the typical lazy management in this country - Has pace so play him out wide, regardless of what his skillset actually is

Not too concerned if we sell Nouha, providing we bring in a couple more options up top.

Saturday summed up 2017 Nouha Dicko perfectly. 2-1 down, couple of minutes left, he's played in to a brilliant position and has 3 x players to square it to, all stood in the six yard box. What does he do? Shoots selfishly from a stupid angle in to the side netting.

I really wanted him to do well this season, but we've moved on. I thank him for the good times and wish him all the best. Especially if we get a good fee for him.

Dicko was far and away my favorite player of the Jackett era. Desperately want him to come good again, and I think he will, but can understand why the new coaching staff might move him on.

Agreed. We need a much more technical footballer in that position now

Can't afford to carry anyone this season, especially forwards that can't score. Move on and good luck.

2 goals from 1 start.

Times he has come on in the League so far - 78th, 75th, 86th & 58th

There are a few things to say why Dicko can be moved on but not scoring at the moment isn't one really after 2 goals in around 153 mins of game time

Back