• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

2000-2001 Henrik Larsson 35
2003-2004 Henrik Larsson 30
2005-2006 Kris Boyd 32

In fifteen years since the SPL was re-branded Celtic have scored 1304 goals

Let's just all admit that they are miles beyond that league and still would be $#@! in England. They are playing against $#@!ing parks teams.

Don't you bring Henrik Larsson into this!

If we go out and spend £20m on a striker then thats fine if others think we are buying the league - they already do (even if we are not the biggest spenders this year)

Just want whoever it is fits in with the system Nuno wants to play

2000-2001 Henrik Larsson 35
2003-2004 Henrik Larsson 30
2005-2006 Kris Boyd 32

In fifteen years since the SPL was re-branded Celtic have scored 1304 goals

Let's just all admit that they are miles beyond that league and still would be shit in England. They are playing against fucking parks teams.
Dont agrer, playing at tough teams and defensive a lot of them..we agree to disagree

Seriously???

Fucking hell - they win virtually every game by a street.

Honestly Fred, I can only ask the name of your dealer if that is your point of view.

Well, we leave it here..still think im right

I dont think Leigh Griffiths would be bothered in this division. We've already got similar in Dicko, so Id agree with Paddy.

and with leo with have similar to gallagher, so whats next then?

wouldnt you like a 20+ goalscorer

Paddy is being OTT here Fred (quelle surprise), Griffiths is more than decent as a finisher, I watched him against Astana in the CL qualifying during the week, he was fast, skinned his man more than once and created chances for Sinclair, he's definitely in the form of his life atm.

He definitely wouldn't be a suitable buy for us anymore though, for so many reasons, been there done that etc, he wouldn't fit our current style or culture (remember he was accused of racism here and we are choc full of foreigners ;) ) and Celtic wouldn't sell him anyway so you are literally wasting bandwidth here.

Paddy is being OTT here Fred (quelle surprise), Griffiths is more than decent as a finisher, I watched him against Astana in the CL qualifying during the week, he was fast, skinned his man more than once and created chances for Sinclair, he's definitely in the form of his life atm.

He definitely wouldn't be a suitable buy for us anymore though, for so many reasons, been there done that etc, he wouldn't fit our current style or culture (remember he was accused of racism here and we are choc full of foreigners ;) ) and Celtic wouldn't sell him anyway so you are literally wasting bandwidth here.

yeah, I know

I'm not at all. Griffiths is a flat track bully. Beating Astana is hardly going to change my opinion at all.

He'd probably do alright back in this league, but we have moved past him now.

Back