• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

I am steadily convincing myself it is Aboubakar...

He fell out with Nuno last year didn't he?

I think it'll be somebody out of the blue and most of us haven't seen play but will be a fantastic signing nonetheless.

Is there any reliability to the Tiquinho rumour or has some random person just made it up?

I would normally say that surely he is way out of our league but after the Neves signing I will never say that again!

Just had a quick look at Tiquinho, who's another Gestifute client.

6ft 1in, scored 19 goals in 31 appearances in the Portugese league last season.

Is there any reliability to the Tiquinho rumour or has some random person just made it up?

I would normally say that surely he is way out of our league but after the Neves signing I will never say that again!

Doubt theres much substance to it, the player has struggled pre season with injury then picked up another knock last week which could sideline him some more.
Porto have no need to sell at this point and dont have enough numbers up front themselves.

I can't see any rumours about him other than people wanting him to sign. He's also injured right now with a thigh injury he picked up in the first game of the season. Merega who replaced him has started the season on fire.

I can't see any rumours about him other than people wanting him to sign. He's also injured right now with a thigh injury he picked up in the first game of the season. Merega who replaced him has started the season on fire.

#fakeinjury

Normally players like this it is easy to say "not a chance he is joining Wolves" but the rules changed this summer who so who fookin knows what or who we can sign

I know we have the capability of signing players we really shouldn't these days but i'm not sure we will sign Aboubakar even though i hope we can . He's in the first team at Porto as their main striker now so i can't see it happening.

As for Tiquinho, again he'd be a good signing imo but again Porto will be reluctant to let him go. He got inured in the first game but should be back this weekend i think so the injury shouldn't stop us signing him if we want to.

We signed German Phil with an injury and we still haven't seen him, so it's not a good practice.

Just listened to last nights WM phone in. Paul Franks was the only one who spoke any sense repeatedly stating "Wolves will be in the Premier League next season" Mark Regan just took the piss out of him.

Back down To earth...

Tim II - I gather QPR striker Idrissa Sylla is on a growing Wolves shortlist. Came close to joining last year. Loan preferable if possible.

We obviously keep losing that money for a striker as we are back to a loan deal today

Safe to say I'd be spaffing if we signed him. He looks way too good!

Back down To earth...

Tim II - I gather QPR striker Idrissa Sylla is on a growing Wolves shortlist. Came close to joining last year. Loan preferable if possible.

We obviously keep losing that money for a striker as we are back to a loan deal today

Is this the same Sylla who can't get in the QPR first XI right now?

Can't see that happening if it is the same one. He would go from QPR's bench to behind Dicko. Not the sort of striker signing I would be expecting us to make.

Is this the same Sylla who can't get in the QPR first XI right now?

Can't see that happening if it is the same one. He would go from QPR's bench to behind Dicko. Not the sort of striker signing I would be expecting us to make.

I could definitely see it happening. Thelwell wanted to sign him last summer and in Jan after we sold Afobe.

I'd rather we just went with Bonatini & Dicko if that's the best we can come up with.

He was signing last summer but the takeover ended it as we had a 4 week period where transfers were frozen.

I could definitely see it happening. Thelwell wanted to sign him last summer and in Jan after we sold Afobe.

I'd rather we just went with Bonatini & Dicko if that's the best we can come up with.

I would've thought Nuno would take one look, have a 'what the fuck are you on about you cum gargling shit shovel' look at Thelwell and walk off shaking his head in disgust.

Back