• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Our 2 best players, what's your point?
2out of 13, and I am the cunt, ha ha ha ha. Who is playing from Mendez? And frankly if you believe 2\13 is success ???????? What the fuck can I say to that?
Mendez Was a panic choice and I believe without malice, I was right to say so.
I believe fosun will deal far better this summer, but we will see.

2out of 13, and I am the cunt, ha ha ha ha. Who is playing from Mendez? And frankly if you believe 2\13 is success ???????? What the fuck can I say to that?
You asked which of the 13 were from Mendes, Johnny answered.
You've banged this drum for ages and been told time after time that you're wrong yet you won't have any of it.
Clueless.

How many times Pav, there were only 5 players through Mendes. 2 of those are our best players, one would be our best full back but he's been injured. The other 2 loans, well John was poor but Tex had moments like Brentford where he won us the game.

The rest of the signings have nothing to do with Mendes so 2 of them being our best players and one of the others who would be one of our better players if he could stay fit isn't bad. You can't judge Mendes on the other signings.

Read Slinks post Pav..understand your frustration though..I would gladly share some cypros with you now.. ;)

He never answers, may as well just talk to yourself.

How many times Pav, there were only 5 players through Mendes. 2 of those are our best players, one would be our best full back but he's been injured. The other 2 loans, well John was poor but Tex had moments like Brentford where he won us the game.

The rest of the signings have nothing to do with Mendes so 2 of them being our best players and one of the others who would be one of our better players if he could stay fit isn't bad. You can't judge Mendes on the other signings.

I believed,, OK i am in a place where news is not fast, i understood, wrongly, that11 of the new signings were Mendez. OK I got that wrong, mea culpa! However
Two from five doesn't rock my boat, fact! That we bought, rented, hired in fit or mostly non fit players, through Mendez doesn't rock my boat either.

What I am saying is!!! That fosun bought Wolves blind, stuffed all their transfer eggs in one basket, along with a fantasy manager, and went balls out!

This afternoon, reading the comments of those who are there, and those who care, let's have a poll?

Is drunken cypro pavlos the only one that thinks Mendez was a panic? Or i s he really a total alcoholic , cypro piss head,who knows fuck all about footie, having played it at reasonable level.some of you have been there, some of you talk a lot of football,
Frankly like players on parks or in pub teams.

So criticise me p!ease, if you think and believe I really am that alcoholic from Greece, ha ha ha, but when you talk football please engage your brain before you open your mouth..... Oops, in this case.... Your keyboard.

I have really been there, I trained at wolves for two years, in the Lafayette days they were all my pals, so blend the Greek/cypro bit together, don't get your knickers in a twist, and tell me really, was Mendez really the messiah???? On the basis we just avoided relegation???????

Sensible Answers please, as this is not a rant, I have shut the fuck up for months, but now, we have to say it like it is!

That is frankly just a load of noise.

To summarise

2 from 13 was wrong

2 from 5 is still shit. (Despite Silvio making it 3 but lets skip that).

I have decided Mendes is shite. My opinion counts more because I kicked it about at a reasonable level.

You're talking shit. Nobody gives a fuck if you trained with a football club 40 years ago as it is as relevant as a VHS tape recorder is in the modern world.

Mendes brought the 2 best players we've had this season. Thelwell et al have achieved 1 - Ben Marshall.

Mendes has a better contact book and strike rate than our current recruitment department. So your opinion is bollocks.

Fosun own a part of Mendes' company. They used him to get players because we needed them and quickly. They didn't have time to wait around because the season was about to start and so signed a lot of players. Most of them haven't worked but the Mendes ones are the ones that have, 2(3) out of 5 is pretty good when they are the ones we actually paid money for and they are not just our best players but in the case of Costa one of the best in the division.

With a whole summer to identify players we should be better of this year but Thelwell has proven that we can sign 3/4 times as many players who are not under Mendes and not one of them will be near Costa so he will be needed while he isn't any saviour. We shouldn't have to rush around and "panic" to get players in. I still feel the season would have been totally different had Lopetegui not been approached by Spain but Zenga and Lambert have both performed poorly imo even with this squad of average players.

That is frankly just a load of noise.

To summarise

2 from 13 was wrong

2 from 5 is still shit. (Despite Silvio making it 3 but lets skip that).

I have decided Mendes is shite. My opinion counts more because I kicked it about at a reasonable level.

Ha ha, your opinion counts more because you "kicked it about at a reasonable level"?
Ok enough sober comments on here for me, when the mods tell you their thoughts are devine!! It is seriously time for cypro.

Pad! You used to be a person with opinions, did the Mercedes make you a demi god? Or just owning the forum by default.

You speak like the messiah, you have decided.... Mendez is shit!!! So this is now the forum mode???

I am saying Mendez is/was shite, and i have been saying it for months, but I am still the drunken cunt from Greece???
Suddenly you have a vision and you are the messiah?

Get over yourself sunshine, some of us.... Despite the attempted bullying by the mods, the illiterati, still have real opinions, of their own

And we believe in free speech, not that shite, so I believe, because it is of paddy, or any other fucker.

How can I be such a cunt for saying Mendes was/is shte for months on end, and suddenly, you say he is shite and that is the WORD, and I am still a cunt?
Just don't get it!

You seek the higher ground with absolutely fuck all, in the way of foundations!
The cunt, is and always was, Mendez!

I was just the saft cunt, who kept on saying it.

Where's your chair, right now messiah?

What on earth are you on about?

You do realise that I was summarising your post don't you?

Yeah, Fosun really panicked by using the services of probably the most successful agent in the game who helped us acquire the 2 best players in our team. What on earth where they playing at?

The Mendes link is a red herring - suspect that he was used to the extent he was due to the very late completion of the club sale & need to get players in quickly.

Hopefully with a bit more time at the end of this season there will be a more measured approach.

Whatever the hit rate on his players v those signed through other routes I am more than happy that we had Helder Costa for a year (& whatever noises come out from the club, suspect that that is all it will be) & that I got to see him play a few times. Was worth the link just for that.

Watching the Palace game just now and thinking how they've signed van Aanholt and Schlupp, probably means Souare is on his way out. I'd have him here in a heartbeat (he's better than PvA and Schlupp put together, no idea what Allardyce is playing at there).

He was in a car crash in September and might not ever play again.

He was in a car crash in September and might not ever play again.

Is that right? I had completely missed that. Thoughts out to him.

Guess I'll just have to find another African player to champion... :icon_wink:

Ha ha, your opinion counts more because you "kicked it about at a reasonable level"?
Ok enough sober comments on here for me, when the mods tell you their thoughts are devine!! It is seriously time for cypro.

Pad! You used to be a person with opinions, did the Mercedes make you a demi god? Or just owning the forum by default.

You speak like the messiah, you have decided.... Mendez is shit!!! So this is now the forum mode???

I am saying Mendez is/was shite, and i have been saying it for months, but I am still the drunken cunt from Greece???
Suddenly you have a vision and you are the messiah?

Get over yourself sunshine, some of us.... Despite the attempted bullying by the mods, the illiterati, still have real opinions, of their own

And we believe in free speech, not that shite, so I believe, because it is of paddy, or any other fucker.

How can I be such a cunt for saying Mendes was/is shte for months on end, and suddenly, you say he is shite and that is the WORD, and I am still a cunt?
Just don't get it!

You seek the higher ground with absolutely fuck all, in the way of foundations!
The cunt, is and always was, Mendez!

I was just the saft cunt, who kept on saying it.

Where's your chair, right now messiah?

The state of this. Read his post first will you?

Back