• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Niall Ennis out on loan could be happening soon but not sure on the Dicko situation so whether he goes immediately, we'll have to see.

I would guess that means Wilson is staying and being promoted then? Are they just sending Ennis out to get some first team action with a view to getting him in the squad or is this something they think needs to happen to move him on?

I hope it's the former as the kid looks like he has bags of talent and I was hoping to see him playing against Yeovil.

He is in Holland at the mo. I guess Dicko's injury was late in the day and they had no chance of getting Ennis, Wilson or the Super Duck back in time, hence the sudden promotion of Samuels (who is now the new saviour....)

Ah okay. Samuels proably has a higher ceiling than Wilson and THE DUCK. He was offered a scholarship and a pro deal at 14, which shows his obvious potential. Ennis could go on loan for six months I suppose, not just for development but also to get a good run of games without getting injured as it has been stop start for him in past year or two.

Ennis is going to Shrewsbury according to Wolves Academy on Twitter.

I would have thought we would have cut all ties with them now...!

League 1, regular football is exactly what he needs right now and as we are not in the Checkatrade this year I imagine a few more might go out on loan. Herc possibly

A good move for him, assuming the shysters don't kick 7 bells out of him in training.

Great, at least he wont get slaughtered by them then..

Hope he does really well there. High hopes for him.

I wouldn't give them a thing after Saturday.

I'd rather him go to McDons.

Let's not say things we can't take back.

Was Iorfa our last player to go on loan there?

Linked to Raul Jimenez today. I think that one's too mental even for this transfer window.

Yeah almost a done deal I was reading. We can dream though..

We're not being linked to him really. One bookie has us at 33/1 to sign him so the E&S have put it in their rumours section.

From someone on Facebook (I know)...

"Norwich fan has Just told me Cameron Jerome his self has said he's Joining us and Sam boldock has signed will be anouced Tomoz according to Good sauce... Cameron Jerome has said he's coming to us bcause we are the only club with ambition and will match the money he wants other championship clubs won't Pay his wages Sam boldock was at Compton Yesaday tieing up lose ends My mate trains the Youth team he's told me and ducons nazan will be Given his chance this season "

Geez, where to start with that...

Well if it's a good sauce it must be jiminent!

From signing the brightest youngsters in Europe to 31 year old Cameron Jerome :icon_lol:

Back