• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Ah yes, I did see that he'd signed for you. Good player?

Thought you were saying that Augusto had already got a move though. I don't think we'll sign him, I agree with Deutsch that we probably need another CM but I'm not sure that the club agree.

Whoever is on the receiving end of the chances we will clearly be creating this season needs to be capable of putting them away at a far better rate than anything we currently have. I haven't seen us seriously linked with anyone up front that's lit my eyes up so far. I think we've definitely got one more big surprise coming up.

Thought you were saying that Augusto had already got a move though. I don't think we'll sign him, I agree with Deutsch that we probably need another CM but I'm not sure that the club agree.

Outside the top 4 teams i would say he was the best player of the league.

For his position we have Pizzi, Chrien and Augusto. Augusto is the one getting minutes so a transfer is a matter of time. If not wolves, i would say either Braga or back to the dumpster. No chance someone outside Mendes circuit pays an euro for that guy..

Outside the top 4 teams i would say he was the best player of the league.

For his position we have Pizzi, Chrien and Augusto. Augusto is the one getting minutes so a transfer is a matter of time. If not wolves, i would say either Braga or back to the dumpster. No chance someone outside Mendes circuit pays an euro for that guy..

Maybe he could go to Porto to 'replace' Neves then...

See today's signing has had an effect at the bookies.

This morning with Paddy Power we were 12/1,

this afternoon we are now 13/1

Not enough Championship experience....

I still think Prince could be the perfect foil to Neves in midfield (thus alleviating the need for another signing there), but his Instagram makes it sound like he has already been told that he has no place in Nuno's plans and absolutely no way to change his mind.

I still think Prince could be the perfect foil to Neves in midfield (thus alleviating the need for another signing there), but his Instagram makes it sound like he has already been told that he has no place in Nuno's plans and absolutely no way to change his mind.

I liked what I saw of Prince but he's gone now. At this point I just hope we can get a fee for him instead of just another loan.

I liked what I saw of Prince but he's gone now. At this point I just hope we can get a fee for him instead of just another loan.
Like Tongo, we could easily get a fee for Prince from a mid to low Ligue 1 club. I'm a little surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Like Tongo, we could easily get a fee for Prince from a mid to low Ligue 1 club. I'm a little surprised it hasn't happened yet.

It's impossible to tell with these things. A French club might be waiting until they sell Berra to free up funds for Prince.

It's impossible to tell with these things. A French club might be waiting until they sell Berra to free up funds for Prince.
Classique!

Niall Ennis out on loan could be happening soon but not sure on the Dicko situation so whether he goes immediately, we'll have to see.

Interesting. I was surprised Samuels was on bench and not Ennis. He needs to stay fit and some senior football might be ideal for him. Potentially the best out of all the youngsters we have pushing for place

Interesting. I was surprised Samuels was on bench and not Ennis.!

He is in Holland at the mo. I guess Dicko's injury was late in the day and they had no chance of getting Ennis, Wilson or the Super Duck back in time, hence the sudden promotion of Samuels (who is now the new saviour....)

Back