• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

I said thanks. Not sure what more you want me to do.

Drenched in sarcasm, of course.

If nothing else, this chap has proven himself to be reliable. Who knows, next time it could be an inside scoop on a bigger name.

We can all get back to shitting ourselves over having no competition for Nouha now.

Boubacar Hanne seemingly the second player the chap on Twitter was reliably informed about. Apologies from everyone who took the piss on a postcard, please.

Another jexclusive.

Great, another 14 year old

Bouby.jpg

Don't worry Jinky, all information is welcome

Cool,we've signed a bloke called bubblecar,sorry,I'll get my coat.

Drenched in sarcasm, of course.

So cynical.

That's it, I am never thanking you for anything ever again. I don't care if you give me a kidney transplant one day, that's out the window.

I'd say ten goals from the wing at senior level is better than a gamble.

Mick McCarthy reckons reading paid £3m for JDB.

Out of interest, how does that affect us from a ffp point of view? Is that 3m income for this season?

Out of interest, how does that affect us from a ffp point of view? Is that 3m income for this season?
Basically covered the first part of the Neves fee in one go.

Means it pretty much levels the Neves signing for this year.

It was an U19 league he scored 10 goals in
Exceptionally poor article if that's true. Written like Pedro played at U19 and Boubacar played in the full league.

Exceptionally poor article if that's true. Written like Pedro played at U19 and Boubacar played in the full league.
The Wolves site mentions the level he played at last season

Back