• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

I thought Joao looked a real handful at Molineux he really bullied Stearman.

Spoke to a Wednesday supporting friend about it afterwards who said he'll have a game like that 1 in 10 but he's immensely frustrating/infuriating for the remaining 9.

Yeah he's crap. Just a big lump that will cause problems every now and again. We shouldn't be signing him.

Apparently not £100k per week a big put off according to our mate Pat Murphy.

Oh FFS.

I really need to get this article finished, it's winding me up now. How can they all be getting it so wrong...

You'd have to spend stupid, stupid amounts on both fees and wages to fail FFP in any given season. Journalists don't seem to understand contract amortisation.

Oh FFS.

I really need to get this article finished, it's winding me up now. How can they all be getting it so wrong...

Make it so, DW.

We need to tweet it in response to all these lazy/clueless journos.

That piece was written by Scott Edwards - could find him on Twitter. Dave's brother, perhaps :D

Literally every FFP doomsaying article offers no substance at all, it's 100% baseless assumptions that boil down to "they're spending a lot, so they MUST be close to trouble".

We made a £5.8m profit in 15/16, so we could theoretically post a total £44.8m loss from the last two seasons accounts and still be ok.

Edited - Shite maths skillz.

Back