• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

"Everyone on there is laughing at him though, so I highly doubt he's reliable."

From MolMix about Jinky ;)

That Jonzy does actually say to expect something soon but I don't know how reliable he is.

That Jonzy does actually say to expect something soon but I don't know how reliable he is.

As reliable as George Ndah's legs.

Any fule can guess something is going to happen soon FFS! We have ONE striker. Do you think we might buy one, maybe?

"Everyone on there is laughing at him though, so I highly doubt he's reliable."

From MolMix about Jinky ;)

It's only a little banter, Jinky know we don't mean anything nasty ;)

As reliable as George Ndah's legs.

Any fule can guess something is going to happen soon FFS! We have ONE striker. Do you think we might buy one, maybe?

Ah, moving on then...

He loves to say he's heard something and then have everyone on the forum wanting to nosh him off for a bit more info.
He may well be ITK but spoils it when he acts like that.

Sorry, Sniff. Even if I had the password to Jeff Shi's computer and could read through his emails, I wouldn't post anything in here having seen the backlash today!

So long as you've all had fun, though...

;)

You can't tell me you didn't smile at #jiminent...

He loves to say he's heard something and then have everyone on the forum wanting to nosh him off for a bit more info.
He may well be ITK but spoils it when he acts like that.

That's a bit harsh on Jinky.

#Jiminent

TIMMY II - Managing director Laurie Dalrymple is at tonight's game. Jeff Shi and Kevin Thelwell jetted off on some important business yesterday...

Wolves pleased to add two young talents to their Under-23 squad. Welcome winger Boubacar Hanne and midfielder Pedro Goncalves. #WWFC
Boubacar Hanne seemingly the second player the chap on Twitter was reliably informed about. Apologies from everyone who took the piss on a postcard, please.

Another jexclusive.

Boubacar Hanne seemingly the second player the chap on Twitter was reliably informed about. Apologies from everyone who took the piss on a postcard, please.

Another jexclusive.

Is the next one jiminent?

Thanks for the big news Jinks. On a par with when we signed Jordi Ortega and Carlo Erdei.

Did I hear that jazzy Jeff and Thelwell went home early?

Maybe to do some business?

A scoop is still a scoop. There's no pleasing some people.

Back