• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

And he did once post that we are linked with Yerdas Akidshaga or whatever it was...

Don't listen to them Jinky. Ungrateful bastards.. :icon_lol:

Got to be worth a new title anyway...

No, we're creating an entirely new time frame titled 'Jiminent' which will be measured from Jinky's post to the time the club next announces a signing.
#Jiminent is brilliant.

As much fun as I can see you're all having (and it looks like you're all having a blast, so don't let me stop you), the lad for the under 23's signed a few hours after this chap said "two players are being shown around Compton" - so I have no idea why he'd be making up a second player is on their way...

I've never claimed to be "ITK". Literally passing on what I've read.

:icon_lol:

Wolves haven't announced the u23 signing mind, that is on the compton stars account (changed name) so nothing official yet I don't think.

Mate, don't let the jealousy get to you. They wish they were Jin The Know

Mate, don't let the jealousy get to you. They wish they were Jin The Know

the-jinn.png

As much fun as I can see you're all having (and it looks like you're all having a blast, so don't let me stop you), the lad for the under 23's signed a few hours after this chap said "two players are being shown around Compton" - so I have no idea why he'd be making up a second player is on their way...

I've never claimed to be "ITK". Literally passing on what I've read.

Any more news Jonzky? Has your mate told you anything else yet as I'm really wanting us to announce another major signing, hopefully a forward this time?

Any more news Jonzky? Has your mate told you anything else yet as I'm really wanting us to announce another major signing, hopefully a forward this time?

Sorry, Sniff. Even if I had the password to Jeff Shi's computer and could read through his emails, I wouldn't post anything in here having seen the backlash today!

So long as you've all had fun, though...

;)

Back