• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

He could have been huge. But he lacks commitment. He is not that slow as he seems and he has a lot of strength which helps him on shoulder duels. Good long shot and poor heading. Reminds me a bit of nistelrooy. But as i said it all comes down to nothing cause he lacks devotion to the job.

Thank you .

Not at all, just stating a fact.
He stayed in the U21 squad due to a combination of defensive injuries and loyalty. His effort in league games last year just wasn't there. He needs time away, I'm glad it's a loan rather than permanent as it continues to give us the control, but at the moment for whatever reason he's wasting his career.

Good work from Wolves again to move players on that we wanted to, I like Iorfa but I'd rather he was playing somewhere than doing nothing like most of last season. He's still our player so if he does we'll he can either improve us in the future or command the kind of fee we expected a year ago. If he continues to be poor then we'll know he's not good enough.

Yep, good move he needs games desperately, regardless of whatever else is going on off the pitch.

I don't think Dom's talent is in question, it's spurious to go down that road.

Something isn't right away from the pitch (and I don't think it's right to speculate about it on open platforms either) and the club obviously think this is the way to go. If they'd given up him then they'd just have sold him. Wouldn't have been hard.

I don't think Dom's talent is in question, it's spurious to go down that road.

Something isn't right away from the pitch (and I don't think it's right to speculate about it on open platforms either) and the club obviously think this is the way to go. If they'd given up him then they'd just have sold him. Wouldn't have been hard.
Don't disagree with this to be clear, just wary of players living on potential for too long.

I want Dom to succeed, preferably here.

We really don't need another CB.

Miranda, Hause, Boly, Bennett, Batth (Imo he'll stay) is enough even if we are paying 3 at the back.

As fifth choice (sixth realistically after Saiss) he is nowhere near.

Sounds like nonsense to me. I think we need another WB/ RB just to get rid of The Irish charlatan along with another LB/ LWB.

There are far more pressing issues than another CB.

Say we don't buy a striker what are our options?

Dicko
Zyro
Bright
Wilson
Ennis

That's not that bad, plus the way we'll be playing will mean the wide men will get involved

Say we don't buy a striker what are our options?

Dicko
Zyro
Bright
Wilson
Ennis

That's not that bad, plus the way we'll be playing will mean the wide men will get involved

It's no where near what you'd expect for I team who wants to be involved in promotion.

That depends on whether dicko is back to where he was and can stay fit.

A front 3 of Graham - Dicko - Costa could be awesome. With back up from Zyro, Cav, Bright, Ennis and Wilson.

Back