• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Maybe in bring in Bebe after all...

Not sure where to put this soo ill put in here, got a free ticket to the Cardiff home game (my mate is away for this one) if you are interested please pm me, thanks :)

Suits the narrative that the National and some of the local press have chosen to go with. You don't do any research and player who played in England U21 semi getting bombed out at Wolves is a headline that's going to raise eyebrows. The fact that he barely played after Xmas and we haven't signed a right back via Mendes doesn't play as well.

If we are going 343 though and he sorts his shit out he'd be a very good option for the right sided player at the back.

BUT WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF ALL THE POOR BRITISH PLAYERS!

what a load of click bait $#@!ery.

Another Xenophobic pile of shite journalism, local and national press are desperate for us to fail just to say told you so.
No doubt when WM coverage kick starts in a few weeks they'll tow the same party line.
Really wouldn't listen to Fielding claims to know what he's talking about when reality he knows no more than anyone else.

pedant - toe the line

Arse just realised lol.

Nursey seems to think it's great tho that Villa are paying £60k a week for 37 year old John Terry how many young players has barged out the way.
Plus it's perfectly OK for Steve Bruce is scatter gun buying policy of buying players who seem to do well at other championship clubs.

If we start winning games the local media will forget all about it. If we were fortunate enough to be promoted expect a real shit storm from the nationals though! Especially as I suspect our transfer policy in the Premiership would really upset some of the big boys.

Wolverhampton Wanderers have tonight had a €5m bid accepted for Beskitas winger Ricardo Quaresma. #wwfc Tweeted by Peter O'Rourke

Back