• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Afobe was mediocre for Bournemouth, if we get him cheap i would go for him

BM fans on another site I read disagreed completely with our assessment people seem to have come to. They mentioned he isnt worth bringing on as a sub as always plays worse but feel he is set for a much better year, and mentioned how valuable his running and hold up and linking play was to them. Rumours King will be sold too.

BM fans on another site I read disagreed completely with our assessment people seem to have come to. They mentioned he isnt worth bringing on as a sub as always plays worse but feel he is set for a much better year, and mentioned how valuable his running and hold up and linking play was to them. Rumours King will be sold too.
Thats a bit odd..thought King had a very good season, Afobe has more development in him i guess..shows opinions differ like we have seen earlier on this foeum..

Thats a bit odd..thought King had a very good season, Afobe has more development in him i guess..shows opinions differ like we have seen earlier on this foeum..

Isn't King off to Spurs for a big fee? Afobe will be top dog at plucky Bournemouth.

Have missed those rumours, not sure what to think of that really

My favourite rumour / made up bullshit of the day. Diego Costa on loan for 6 months as his relationship with Conte is shot and he can't sign for Atletico until January due to their transfer ban.

:icon_lol:

Blows Langers' Negredo rumour out of the water.

Defoe is 36 and a Wilson is broken till Xmas. So yes, top dog if King goes.

Defoe was quite the workhouse last year tbf. I had completely forgotten about Wilson being hurt, though.

Amazing that King could go to Spurs. He was so shit two seasons ago.

King is nowhere near Spurs' level. If he goes there (for what would doubtless be a stupid fee) then that would be almost as bad a signing as Sissoko.

Don't really want Spurs to sign Barkley. I'm not that fond. King could be tasty tbf on that last man, buuuut unless Spurs play 2 up front he will spend most of his time on his bum surely.

Radio Cambridgeshire are reporting that Norris has signed, £400k plus add-ons.

Don't really want Spurs to sign Barkley. I'm not that fond. King could be tasty tbf on that last man, buuuut unless Spurs play 2 up front he will spend most of his time on his bum surely.
King still plays wide for Norway, imagine he'd basically be another Son for them.

King still plays wide for Norway, imagine he'd basically be another Son for them.

King is first choice up front for Norway by a mile. But i agree he does not have anywhere near the workrate or physique to play there on his own. Spurs would be a bad move for him and I think he knows it. Bet he'll stay though that won't have any influence on Afobe's situation as Bournemouth pkays two up front and need at least four good choices, esoecially with Wilson a crock.

Is the Negredo rumour THAT absurd?

He's a Mendes client isn't he? Wages wouldn't be an issue - but he did leave Boro because he didn't want to play in the Championship. Still, money talks.

He wasn't Boro's player and they didn't want to keep him.

He's about as mobile as Aretha Franklin these days, it's a no from me.

I used the "about as mobile as Lisa Riley on a waterbed" comment on Twitter the other day - and guess who 'liked' the comment? Only bloody Lisa Riley herself.

That was weird.

Back