• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Afobe was mediocre for Bournemouth, if we get him cheap i would go for him

The Afobe rumour really is a demonstration of why betting sites are absolutely useless as an indicator of a transfer's likeliness or unlikeliness.

People have been lumping money on him coming back here all weekend, the odds keep dropping, so that must mean he's definitely coming and so more people put money on, and the odds drop even more, and then it gets to evens, and now everyone's losing their shit that "he must be coming". Nuno isn't calling SkyBet up every hour to let them know how negotiations are going, FFS!

I'll happily eat my words if I'm wrong here but Benik was having a whale of a time in Marbella on Snapchat yesterday, and nothing seems to have changed since then according to anywhere reputable.

As proven with Neves, it doesn't matter where the player in question is in the world. The only part of the deal they need to be present for is the medical and to sign on the dotted line.

Agree with you about the bookies though. We seem to have made an enquiry but nothing more.

Yeah i know, so stay away...the bad thing with all of this is everybody know we have money, so they demand over limit..buy abroad in poorer leagues instead is my solution

No transfer window is complete without at least one ex player being "certain" to return.

Having said that I wouldn't mind Afobe, think he would work well with our first choice midfield and attack, if we ever get them all on the pitch at the same time.

Britney has said again that there's nothing in the Afobe rumours.

As much as I don't want him back on personal grounds, on footballing grounds it's a no-brainer. He'd get 20 at this level in his sleep.

Disappointing we haven't got a striker in before the Austria trip but I'm sure they are working on bringing one in. I don't think it will be Afobe though

Nash is saying that Bod has been told he can leave with Ipswich supposedly interested in taking him on loan.

Nash is saying that Bod has been told he can leave with Ipswich supposedly interested in taking him on loan.

See ya Bod.

Joe Garner and Bod is such a Mick at Ipswich partnership.

Bodvarsson will be able to do for Mick what Doyle used to do for us. It's a good fit.

Swansea have already made him an offer which he wants to take, and I read that Porto are willing to let him go for as little as €10m. So it sounds like he'll be off soon.

For 10M Porto cant find a good substitute. I think they'd rather keep him. And he is training already..

For 10M Porto cant find a good substitute. I think they'd rather keep him. And he is training already..

I enjoy your posts, but not a big fan of your username. Come on, man, make some effort!

Back