• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

I used the "about as mobile as Lisa Riley on a waterbed" comment on Twitter the other day - and guess who 'liked' the comment? Only bloody Lisa Riley herself.

That was weird.

Probably an algorithm that automatically likes any post with her name in it

Negredo isn't a Mendes client, he has played for NES in the past though.

I used the "about as mobile as Lisa Riley on a waterbed" comment on Twitter the other day - and guess who 'liked' the comment? Only bloody Lisa Riley herself.

That was weird.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Especially with your chequered recent history on Twitter.

:icon_lol:

I'm going up in the world; Darius Vassell 'liked' one of my tweets earlier today.

Darius Vassell & Lisa Riley. What a combination.

Had the blue tick next to the account, tbf. Don't take this away from me!

Some lad put "when you think the bird you've pulled looks like Rachel Riley but actually looks like Lisa Riley" was liked by Lisa Riley

I'm going up in the world; Darius Vassell 'liked' one of my tweets earlier today.

Only because your tongue was so far up his arse you were tasting his coffee for him!

If we are going 4231 or something similar we have plenty of flair and pace behind the front man. Wouldn't hurt with a powerful goalscorer up front even with lack of mobility as a compromise. Not happening though.

King is first choice up front for Norway by a mile. But i agree he does not have anywhere near the workrate or physique to play there on his own. Spurs would be a bad move for him and I think he knows it. Bet he'll stay though that won't have any influence on Afobe's situation as Bournemouth pkays two up front and need at least four good choices, esoecially with Wilson a crock.

Not strictly true; the likes of Søderlund and Diomande have kept the central positions locked down of late (with some lesser knowns like Johnsen and Omoijuanfo playing there in the recent friendlies).

I enjoy your posts, but not a big fan of your username. Come on, man, make some effort!

Sport Lisboa e Benfica! I have by far the best username around here :):icon_biggrin:

Not strictly true; the likes of Søderlund and Diomande have kept the central positions locked down of late (with some lesser knowns like Johnsen and Omoijuanfo playing there in the recent friendlies).

King has had a few niggles. The sad state of it is he's our best player and the first name on the team sheet. Søderlund is decent and popular with the new manager, Diomande (really don't rate him) has been seriously short on match practice and in the mix simply from a lack of options, the last two could be classified as experiments.

Jordan Graham not going anywhere has a slight knock on his knee says recent rumours are nonsense. Glad to read that, been dreaming of him and Costa on the wings tearing fullbacks to bits then crossing for Kane to bid home.....ahhhh

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Always ignore the cybermongs when it comes to players leaving. We had weeks of "Costa isn't injured, we received a £20m bid and he was pulled from the team and season so he won't get injured and ruin the deal"

No one can just get injured or dropped these days. Always a "reason" behind it.

Juan Quintero (still on the books at Porto) is in talks with MLS. We should be all over that, unless he's leaving Porto just to be closer to home (Colombia).

Juan Quintero (still on the books at Porto) is in talks with MLS. We should be all over that, unless he's leaving Porto just to be closer to home (Colombia).
Nope, Quintero is the most hope Orlando City has had in months. Let that move go through.

He isn't very good. Hugely hyped when he moved to Porto, did nothing much of note there, was absent for most of the season for Rennes and has since done OK back in Colombia. No ta.

Sport Lisboa e Benfica! I have by far the best username around here :):icon_biggrin:

:angry-smiley-034:

Serie A >>>> Serie B
SLA >>>> SLB

:swordfight:

Back