• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

I like Ben Osborn, quality player. It'd massively piss of the Forest fans as well which is always a positive.

The Osborn rumour was started by this 'Clive' chap. A fake agent.

Sako isn't really the 20+ goal striker we need. We're alright in the wide positions.

Could Zyro be? Seemed to be a natural finisher when he first came in and before that thug took him out...

Could Zyro be? Seemed to be a natural finisher when he first came in and before that thug took him out...

I really like Zyro, but I don't think he has the attributes to play as a lone striker. Especially off the back of such a serious injury.

No-one we currently have on the books is a proper answer. Some of them *may* still have a part to play, but we can't mess around with this area. We will make a major signing up front.

I really like Zyro, but I don't think he has the attributes to play as a lone striker. Especially off the back of such a serious injury.

Personally I think counting on Zyro to cut it at this level is a massive mistake. We all saw what happened to Sylvan after his injury and Zyro's was worse than that.

Both are quality players, but for me the attacking midfield area is more than adequately stocked.

I'd be very surprised if Jota moves to another team at this level in any case.

We need a top striker, 20+ goals..

A mate follows Leeds and he seems to think they're in for Batth but not Doherty (sorry Dan)

Obviously it's just forum talk so who knows if any of its true.

Friend asked if Batth was one to play out from the back as that's what Christiansen wants. "How do I say this? no."

Neves & Sensi would be an outrageous midfield for this level.

Odds for us to win the league dropped sharply, but Bet Bright still offering 5/1 for promotion. Just had some of that as I can't see it lasting

Back