• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

He is going to be on the bench and a really great bench choice. I am sure we are going to get the striker upgrades too. No point in building the foundations and walls and forgetting to put the roof on.

Oh yes, I expect a "goalscorer" to be brought in, a left back and possibly another central midfielder. I also expect Prince to be given a chance and on the first day of training I noticed Jack Price in among the main body of players as well as Connor Ronan so maybe they will be given a chance to show what they can do

They have a chance to impress the new regime. It would be a bit shit to do otherwise. Hopefully a few of them are valid bench options.

Why do we have so many idiot fans? Someone on twitter saying it's alright signing Neves but the money is too much as he was at the Derby game and we need to sort out the defence! :mecry:

Do Roderick Miranda, Willy Boly, Ryan Bennett, Barry Douglas and Phil Ofusu-Ayeh not count then?

Why do we have so many idiot fans? Someone on twitter saying it's alright signing Neves but the money is too much as he was at the Derby game and we need to sort out the defence! :mecry:

Do Roderick Miranda, Willy Boly, Ryan Bennett, Barry Douglas and Phil Ofusu-Ayeh not count then?

Bellends come in all shapes and sizes Mike you've been in the SB long enough.

Is there not like a mass neutering we can do so it stops them all from breeding?

I think we may well break our transfer record again before the summer window closes...

So do I, a striker will probably be next through the door.

Oh how I miss the heady days of "for an undisclosed fee believed to equal the transfer record" (about £6.5m)

If we do, the media and other fans will go absolutely apeshit! For that reason alone I hope it happens!

I cannot express the number of fucks I give about their thoughts. Bar it would be a stonking score on pointless.

I'm not sure there is any real substance to the Aboubakar rumours. From what I have read he and Nuno didn't get on too well at Porto.

So how do we think the Wolves team - now Ruddy, Ruben and Willy have arrived - compares to last year's Newcastle/Brighton sides?

What involvement do we think Thelwell is having at the moment? Is he back to doing what he does best and finding good, young players with potential? Or do the current events involve him?

He'll be doing all the none Mendes deals which so far is 4/7

I'm not sure there is any real substance to the Aboubakar rumours. From what I have read he and Nuno didn't get on too well at Porto.

Well he started Neves 6 times and made him cry! and loaned out Boly....so previous relationships seem to matter nothing

They couldn't get on well because Aboubakar was at Besiktas on loan. A move which Nuno has gone on record as saying he regrets sanctioning.

TBF my opinion was based on one tweet that I'd read!

Still can't see there being anything in it.

Back