• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Surely were going to be playing 4321?

New GK
Phil
Miranda
Boly
Douglas
Neves
Saiss
Graham
Cav
Costa
New Striker

I think Nuno is making sure we have 2 players for every position

3 centre backs doesn't fit with our squad in my opiniom

I have no idea why everyone puts Saiss in their line up for next season. If I'm being generous he showed glimpses of ability last year, but many more glimpses of giving the ball away and not tracking opposition runs. He may come good, but I just don't get the assumption that he's still in our best 11

I have no idea why everyone puts Saiss in their line up for next season. If I'm being generous he showed glimpses of ability last year, but many more glimpses of giving the ball away and not tracking opposition runs. He may come good, but I just don't get the assumption that he's still in our best 11

Neither do I - didn't look like a good player in a poor team, just seemed to get cut a lot more slack than others who performed similarly.

He deserved more slack compared to some of the crap we put out don't you think? I've never said he's Superman but I still think he can come good for us and play a role.

He deserved more slack compared to some of the crap we put out don't you think? I've never said he's Superman but I still think he can come good for us and play a role.

I hope you're right, just didn't see much to be confident he can step up to the level we seem to be aiming at.

I was expecting a beast of a man. Nope, we signed a 13 YO :D

Ikeme announcement no doubt means they'll hold back on anything Boly- or Neves-related until tomorrow.

Not necessarily. Although they wouldn't want to make a transfer announcement without Ikeme's blessing.

He is part of the team. And therefore I am sure he would be asked as they wouldn't want to deflect from his sad news.

I hope they wait till tomorrow as a mark of respect, hard to feel happy about anything after that news 😢😢

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Not the time to celebrate new signings at the moment.

A user called "Capucho" (known for having inside info) is claiming on Porto forum that Monaco is Rúben future club. He also states that he might play for Wolves next season but on loan from Monaco.

Here is the link for those interested:

http://www.fcporto.ws/index.php?topic=16640.6060

Back