• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Ha, I doubt it was

Beetner_Bag-of-Cash.jpg
Even with the money I would have thought this was a non starter at the beginning. Hopefully we can do the same with a striker!!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Get Dwight Gayle and we'd go up.

Make it happen Jeff.

Trying not to get too excited as its not good for the heart at this late(r) stage of my life, but things are happening

Now just go and blow Boro away 5 - 0 in the first game (which hopefully I will be at) & I will start to really believe

We still need a decent striker. Well, more than decent.

WTF

:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Are Birmingham Mail in competition with the E&S? They'll be getting their own thread at this rate.

Look at it. Just fucking look at it.

Ruben-Neves.jpg

Boly's agent has confirmed he is joining Wolves on loan and deal completed tonight.

And a keeper, and another CM.

I think we might be surprised at CM with the quality of Saiss, Neves and Ronan with Prince and Evans backing them up. I think Sa may end up on loan.

It's the striker where I think we'll spend the last of our big bucks.

A striker and a GK and I'm pretty happy. I reckon both will be later additions and could well be loans.

All but confirmed, I'll be happier once I see him holding the prover shirt!

According to BBC gossip Tim Krul seems to be out of favour at Newcastle. I'd have him here in a heartbeat

It will obviously be the Kaiser Chiefs chorus

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruben
Do you, do you, do you, do you
Know what you're doing, doing, to me
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruben

The shitman has apparently looked into Nuno's mind and found he wants to play Neves and Saiss together. I would like that with Cav in front of them or a three (which may be more likely) of Ronan-Neves-Saiss.

Dave will inevitably squeeze his way in, this is all running to smoothly at the moment.

It will obviously be the Kaiser Chiefs chorus

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruben
Do you, do you, do you, do you
Know what you're doing, doing, to me
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruben

Ha, not bad. I liked Quirk's 'Neves gonna give you up' (if he actually came up with it himself that is)

Boly's agent has confirmed he is joining Wolves on loan and deal completed tonight.

Top signing. French press were saying that the loan could be made permanent for €12M.

Back