• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Were we linked with him? Can't remember as we've been linked with so many players I've not really heard of

I dont think you have. But since you need a striker and considering the good terms between the clubs, it would have make sense.

Besides, Bundesliga doesnt seem right to him...

Neves is to Saiss as Steven Fletcher was to Iwan Roberts.

Well the only footage I've seen is of him spraying long balls all over the shop, coming in hard and late to break up play, and moving... well not much quicker than Saiss. Basically thought he looked like an upgraded right footed version

That would leave a total of 31 players in the Wolves squad and sales would need to be made to facilitate any more arrivals.

No, we wouldn't *need* to make sales. We want to make them though.

Is that 31 including the likes of Burgoyne who will hopefully go back to the U23's? And Ronan, Bright et al might (don't necessarily agree with the idea) be loaned, or won't be a consideration because of the home-grown quota?

That's potentially a reduction by four/five straight away.

And guess what, Britney doesn't understand FFP either.

Because he's a clueless belmer with an agenda.

When we break our transfer record, signing players we really should have no right to sign and (hopefully) pushing for promotion then people are going to need something to moan about.

So "Yeah, but FFP" seems like the best option.

People will whinge that there's not enough British players or players with championship experience no doubt local media outlets will keep up the George Mendes is running the club factor bollocks.

Back