• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

The guy next to me for years has struggled with players names and identifying them. Can't wait to see him next season!

I used to sit next to a guy who used to refer to Mixu Pantyliner - I was never sure if he was joking

I'm going with 0. Neves is on holiday, Willy was in Porto yesterday and medicals usually take 2 days. Plus however long it takes our Media team to edit those videos, write up the articles etc.
With Phil it took them about 4 weeks....

I actually think 0 too. Neves sounds like it might rumble on for a bit

I don't think boly is too keen on coming here

I can't see any players being unveiled tomorrow.

But, it is a little strange that we're holding a ticket only training session and erecting temporary seating. If they wanted to limit the numbers they could do that without the seating. We'll see...

On the subject of it being at 16:30, the players have been doing fitness work at the dome in the mornings, then heading to the Mount for a few hours rest/food etc, then back to Compton for ball work at 16:30, hence the start time tomorrow. Nuno's preference.

Would have thought with a new training ground they'd have been able to do good there

"Just give Edwards a licence to roam free behind Dicko or Afobe, you're going to see exciting football!"

Stop it I can't cope

Love the fact we can actually talk about comparing Carrick to Neves it's that level of signing. Would have absolutely loved Carrick down the Wolves fabulous player. More than anything I am just happy at the prospect of not watching Edwards misplace a 5 yard pass, Neves will be a huge upgrade on that. As for his potential well let's wait and see I get all excited at the thought, what a nice feeling that is.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Anyone else think Neves looks like a slightly quicker, right footed Saiss?

The guy next to me for years has struggled with players names and identifying them.

You sure you don't sit next to Britney?

Neves is to Saiss as Steven Fletcher was to Iwan Roberts.

Dangerous Dave will be pivotal this season to get us promoted IMO...

..and nobody fell for it.... :( Disappointed

Boly showed up today but was not part of the training session.

Ruben Neves is on holiday after being in the U21 euro.

Who could have been your striker, made a 6 goal debut at Frankfurt. Frankfurt who i would risk to say is our newest brother in arms. Finally one in Germany.

Boly showed up today but was not part of the training session.

Ruben Neves is on holiday after being in the U21 euro.

Who could have been your striker, made a 6 goal debut at Frankfurt. Frankfurt who i would risk to say is our newest brother in arms. Finally one in Germany.

Who? Jovic??

I used to sit next to a guy who used to refer to Mixu Pantyliner - I was never sure if he was joking

I was sitting behind him away at Huddersfield years ago the first time we lost 1-0 in the 90th minute of 2 seasons on the trot! He shouted it for almost the whole game.

You sure you don't sit next to Britney?

Neves is to Saiss as Steven Fletcher was to Iwan Roberts.

I think they could complement each other well

Last edited:
Stupid rumour #5209485, Connor Wickham seen at Compton today.

Back