• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

All this talk and no substance reminds me of the hunt for Talisca last season.

Is a difference on the Talisca stuff from last season as there is actually some substance behind this one.......if it happens is another thing of course but we have genuinley made a move for this player and its been accepted and on Talisca I think as far as it got was an enquiry and the actual desire to sign him probably died when our 1st choice manager took the Spanish job.

I'm surprised we haven't been linked to anyone at Valencia or in La Liga yet as Nuno used to manage there as well. Surely he'd know some decent players for this league who are struggling for game time in Spain?

Didn't Penk mention a defender from Valencia we were after?

Neves and another signing (presuming Boly) will be signed and unveiled tomorrow at the open training session. Very reliable source #wwfc

Some attention seeker on Twitter...

Aderlan Santos. But it hasn't been mentioned anywhere or by anyone else since.

Very good CB. Had a great season with Braga. Strong, good tackling, very inteligente and a very decent heading. Not the typical brazilian CB at all.

All this talk and no substance reminds me of the hunt for Talisca last season.
The Talisca links never, NEVER had as much traction as the Neves links. To suggest as much is willfully obtuse at absolute best.

I'm a little surprised there's been no reported interest in Kapustka at Leicester. Can play wide or as a No. 10. Maybe with Mahrez on his way out he's not being allowed out anywhere yet. We only have Cav/Edwards who can play that role other than inexperienced youngsters.

I doubt we'll be using a number 10.

Tim Spiers‏
Verified account
@tim_spiers_Star 33m
33 minutes ago

Negotiations continuing over Ruben Neves (£15m) and Willy Boly (likely to be a loan) deals. Wolves hopeful of landing the pair.

Tim Spiers‏
Verified account
@tim_spiers_Star 33m
33 minutes ago

Negotiations continuing over Ruben Neves (£15m) and Willy Boly (likely to be a loan) deals. Wolves hopeful of landing the pair.

I thought he said he had info that we weren't in for Neves a couple of days ago? The hack

When it broke he said wasn't sure and then confirmed we had bid for him.

Tim Spiers‏
Verified account
@tim_spiers_Star 33m
33 minutes ago

He has nothing to say, but doesn't like being out of the limelight so just rehashes yesterdays news with different words

Saying he'll arrive in next 24 hours for a medical.

Back