• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Bild linking us with Heise. €3.4M.

Jesus lord, we're not allowed to have two natural left-backs in the senior squad at once, don't Fosun know that? They are RUINING this club.

If that's true it's almost like we are actually going 2 players per position and player like Doherty may well be off.

Tbf Neves should be just as good, if not better, than Carrick on the sitting-deep-and-distributing-the-ball side of things.

Barely anything to separate Heise from Douglas. Would be brilliant to have two leftbacks of some actual quality.

Bloody foreigners with their new fangled, fancy Dan ideas. Left backs playing left back I ask you!! What's next, strikers who score goals? I tell you it's a slippery slope we're on. Before you know it we'll be winning football games regularly, then where will we be? Eh? Yes exactly!

Heh, maybe a bit strong, yeah - of course a 20-year-old kid isn't going to have the experience and guile of someone of Carrick's age. But in terms of raw talent and play style, there's a reason teams that like to pass the ball around, like Liverpool, were trying to get him for use as a senior player.

The guy next to me for years has struggled with players names and identifying them. Can't wait to see him next season!

So how many players will be announced tomorrow?

I'm going with 0. Neves is on holiday, Willy was in Porto yesterday and medicals usually take 2 days. Plus however long it takes our Media team to edit those videos, write up the articles etc.

Edwards will be the star of the open training session tomorrow..

Back