• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Italian heritage, so could qualify for EU passport. If not we will have to wait for a couple of seasons to when we take back control.

Did I seriously just read someone suggest Joe Hart? And then even better than that, Alan would turn his nose up to him?!

Bloody hilarious!

Torino fans aren't loving him, I hear. Not sure I want him, either. Too many mistakes and is past his best.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

9T1vwR6.gif

If Joe Hart was French/African and played in Ligue 1 then Alan would love him.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Did I seriously just read someone suggest Joe Hart? And then even better than that, Alan would turn his nose up to him?!

Bloody hilarious!

I suggested Joe hart,which bits hilarious? Me suggesting,or Alan turning his nose up? I did also say it's unlikely to happen because our esteemed DOF,Mr thelwell,probably doesn't rate him

It's unlikely for a whole host of other reasons before you even have to consider Mr Thelwell.

It's unlikely for a whole host of other reasons before you even have to consider Mr Thelwell.

Completely agree, sometimes people need to remember who we are and where we are.

People were up in arms when Craig Bellamy moved to Cardiff, a club that he actually supports.
Why on earth would Mr. Hart (someone who isn't past their best) come here?
It's crazy to even speculate!

Whats more hilarious is the fact people still actually think Alan is serious on here. He's a shit troll.

Why on earth would Mr. Hart (someone who isn't past their best) come here?
It's crazy to even speculate!

His bromance with Dave Edwards will be the deciding factor, clearly.

In all seriousness, all of Liverpool, Everton, West Ham and Bournemouth could seriously do with a keeper upgrade to differing degrees. Chelsea might need a new keeper if Courtois goes to Real. Leicester will need one if Schmeichel goes somewhere and he might after his CL form this season. We wouldn't get through five seconds of a call to his agent.

His bromance with Dave Edwards will be the deciding factor, clearly.

In all seriousness, all of Liverpool, Everton, West Ham and Bournemouth could seriously do with a keeper upgrade to differing degrees. Chelsea might need a new keeper if Courtois goes to Real. Leicester will need one if Schmeichel goes somewhere and he might after his CL form this season. We wouldn't get through five seconds of a call to his agent.

Forgot about that! At least that way Hart will know Dave won't be scoring past him anymore!
I always thought Liverpool should be in for him, Mignolet doesn't seem to be getting much better, and I haven't heard glowing reviews of Karius.

Liverpool have needed a decent keeper for a long time. Reina (apart from being an epic bellface) was on the way down for years.

I suggested Joe hart,which bits hilarious? Me suggesting,or Alan turning his nose up? I did also say it's unlikely to happen because our esteemed DOF,Mr thelwell,probably doesn't rate him

The suggestion that we could sign him, and the suggestion that any Wolves fan wouldn't want him - are both as utterly hilarious as each other.

Alan isn't a troll, he's just American ^_^

If nothing else,I've made a few people smile this morning,now as per other threads on here,I'm going to send you all nasty PMs for picking on me

We might, MIGHT, stand half a chance of signing Joe Hart if we were going up this summer and showed some serious ambition in the transfer market.

But we aren't.

Back