• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Hope it's true, Mason has no business being here. I still don't know what he's supposed to be.

Pete O'Rourke claiming Forest and QPR are after Joe Mason

A decent Championship player but it has never quite clicked for him here - predominantly due to injury. Either would be a good move.

Just enjoy the ride people, long may it continue..(although im truly baffled with current rumours)

Fielden is still arguing his case but TBH I don't understand what he's trying to argue anymore.

Boils down to "new foreign signings might not work out", I think everyone already knows that. Veron and Shevchenko make more a prima facie case for that than anyone we've ever bought.

If we end up having spent £35m on Neves, Costa and Cavaleiro then I can deal with that.

Be delighted if we can shift Mason on too.

Timbo is back..

Afobe rumours load of old bollocks
Boly loan deal very likeky

Timbo is back..

Please Wolves, have Benik unveiled at the open training day at Compton on Wednesday ;)

Timbo is back..

Not surprising. The Afobe "rumour" came from nothing other than Sky Bet making us favourites to sign him out of nowhere. Same as Aboubakar came from "Agent Dave", but because everyone was swept up in the excitement of Neves, people have ran with it as gospel. Highly doubt we are/were in for either of them.

Boly will be a very good signing for us. Solid as fuck, good in the air (an imperative attribute in the Championship) and should fit in nicely next to Miranda or Hause.

Some melt on Twitter is trying to whip up some excitement amongst our fans that we're after Mangala. It's getting a tad silly now...

Well he's not on his way yet as he seems to be at the beach somewhere enjoying a holiday.

Mason going is a good thing, apart from looking like a decent no 10 for 45 mins against QPR he's been bang average or worse. He was dreadful against Barnsley, cheerio Joe.

Looks like Boly doesn't want to come, hard to tell what is translated badly.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back