• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Mason going is a good thing, apart from looking like a decent no 10 for 45 mins against QPR he's been bang average or worse. He was dreadful against Barnsley, cheerio Joe.

Looks like Boly doesn't want to come, hard to tell what is translated badly.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Wasn't it Mason who curled one in v Blues - will thank him for that if nothing else

Wasn't a great use of money & has been said no sure what position he really was.

Wasn't it Mason who curled one in v Blues - will thank him for that if nothing else

Wasn't a great use of money & has been said no sure what position he really was.
Yes I think it was Blues cracking goal that, sadly not that many highlights from our Joe.

Was very much a panic signing by the looks of it, will be interesting to see how much of the 3 million we get back.

Is Reuben Neves the new Mark Davies or are we looking at someone who may reach their potential? I know precious little about him other than his milestones?

Not sure who this is but they have over 100k followers.

0083a05dbd8c6ed20ac8fa68c58dfa41.png

A decent Championship player but it has never quite clicked for him here - predominantly due to injury. Either would be a good move.

He is the definition of a meh footballer, like a hung over Kevin Phillips. Will sometimes be in the right place but won't guarantee you goal even when he is in the right place.

Not sure who this is but they have over 100k followers.

0083a05dbd8c6ed20ac8fa68c58dfa41.png

If that's legit (I know) then it will be more about getting playing time at Wolves compared to getting splinters in his arse at Liverpool...Also a very good trait that a young footballer would rather be playing football than being a sub

Be delighted if we can shift Mason on too.
I've been discussing striker options with mates for the past two days and I'd forgotten about him!!

A young footballer that wants to play, and he will play at Wolves as the current midfield has accepted they will be better washing his car.

If you look at how Costa developed last season I think there is a strong argument a season in the Championship has prepared him well for the step up to the premier league. Neves can get that same experience (being kicked from pillar to post in the freezing cold at Portman Road) and benefit in the same way. I also fully expect Cav to be miles better this season for the experience.

If we don't go up and he's as epic as we think then we sell him for a profit and wish him well.

Just can't see where this goes wrong?

Seems to me that Twitter account is just a Spanish version of Agent Dave.

If Neves is in then as said he should get a fair amount of playing time, which he wouldn't with others who were supposedly interested.

Suspect also that if we don't go up this season he will have been given indications that we won't stop him moving on (though it does depend a bit on how good he really is when he turns up)

If that's legit (I know) then it will be more about getting playing time at Wolves compared to getting splinters in his arse at Liverpool...Also a very good trait that a young footballer would rather be playing football than being a sub
Someone should write a thank you letter to the likes of Scott Sinclair, Jack Rodwell, and Fabian Delph. Gone to big clubs with a lot of potential and completely flopped since. Doubtless Neves has seen these examples.

The meltdown over this is hilarious btw.

I can imagine but it does suggest that if he is coming it will not be in the next couple of days as suggested.

Barcelona have asked Uncle Jorge to find a new club for Arda Turan... ;)

Back