• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

That's brilliant, fair play to him, he's clearly a top bloke.

We should still sell him, but top bloke.

So far as I've seen in interviews and so on, he's never come across as anything else, and his passion for and commitment to this club is undeniable. I'd guess that's why his name seems to be first on the list most weeks. I get a bit irritated by the stick he gets; it's not his fault he's of limited footballing ability, or that his best really isn't good enough here. It's not like he bribes anyone to get picked every game. I'm delirious about the potential upgrade, of course, but I'd be happy for him to stay on the books and maybe work more with some of the younger players. Given his service, he deserves a testimonial, at least, rather than a wave goodbye as soon as someone better appears.

To be honest, while he gets a lot of stick (which he is clearly aware of) I don't think it's personal. He's well liked by players, coaching staff, pundits - he did some great work with the Offside trust - you can see he's a great guy. He was really friendly welhen I took a picture with him after we won the league at Orient, and as the other players got back on the team bus he went off with his Dad.

The stick comes mainly due to the frustration that managers no matter what pick him! He has his uses, just not as an integral part of a system. So yeah, I think it's more aimed at the managers who keep playing him

Wouldn't ever criticise his character.

He is a shit footballer though so he gets the same treatment when discussing football as every other shit footballer we've owned.

He's average, he's not out and out shit a la Ferguson etc.

Last time i heard besiktas wanted buy him once the loan was done. Portuguesa media has said nothing about it.

DDwv1F0XkAA9W0e.jpg

Not a surprise he removed it, he forget to change out of his pyjama's...

That's a terrible photoshop. He looks like a bloody bobblehead.

pretty sure vincent aboubakar was linked to wolves a few years back when he was playing at valenciennes and solbakken was in charge here

Last time i heard besiktas wanted buy him once the loan was done. Portuguesa media has said nothing about it.
If you're talking about Aboubakar, Besiktas have said they can't afford him. However this was before Vincent made it clear that he would never play for Porto again.

Why is he at the departure gates anyway, shortest wolves career EVER.

Fair play to Dave on the tweet makes me feel guilty slagging him off. Not good enough for us yes but he's so niccccce.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

pretty sure vincent aboubakar was linked to wolves a few years back when he was playing at valenciennes and solbakken was in charge here
I remember being linked to Dame N'Doye at the time.

Vincent has come a long way since those days.

Linked with Philip Heise from Dynamo Dresden by Kicker. 26 year old Left Back. €2-4M.

Back