• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Benfica just signed back Bruno Varela. You may have your GK here.

Benfica just signed back Bruno Varela. You may have your GK here.
Why would they buy him back just to shift him immediately?

He's not really a writer anyway, never has been. As I say he's never had contacts here to the best of my knowledge nor has he ever written anything of any note about Wolves. He's insignificant, if we didn't know he was on the Fans' Parliament when he was about 9 and used to post on Mol Mix years ago (when he had nothing to say), no-one would ever pay any attention to him.

Is he not Bill McCai on Mong Mix?

State of this comment from HITC

"If Wolves are hoping to make a promotion push this upcoming season then major investment is needed, but this needs to be spread across a number of signings.

Wolves are also well stocked in the central midfield department. With the likes of David Edwards, Conor Coady and Romain Saiss already at the club, there are other areas of the pitch that should take priority"

Yeah our midfield is packed with quality isn't it. Having a midfield loaded with bang average players is fine for a team wanting promotion.

HITC are just a bunch of clickbait-savouring cunts and should be treated with all the disdain they deserve

There is some complete yarbles appearing all over the place off the back of this story, can't wait to see what happens if it does come off.

"If Wolves are hoping to make a promotion push this upcoming season then major investment is needed, but this needs to be spread across a number of signings.

Wolves are also well stocked in the central midfield department. With the likes of David Edwards, Conor Coady and Romain Saiss already at the club, there are other areas of the pitch that should take priority"

Yeah our midfield is packed with quality isn't it. Having a midfield loaded with bang average players is fine for a team wanting promotion.

Fuck me Kenny! You really should warn us before posting that! I just spat a perfectly good martini across my living room!

Ignoring the fact as well that we have signed four players so far. Not one of them is a midfielder.

An Edwards-Coady-Saiss midfield :icon_lol: I might get to see it vs Yeovil I suppose.

Lambert played that combination a few times in his first few games didn't he? I felt sorry for Saiss as the holding player. In the qpr game where he played quite well (beaut of a pass to Costa for his goal) but had little in front of him in the lines between midfield and attack.

Lambert played that combination a few times in his first few games didn't he? I felt sorry for Saiss as the holding player. In the qpr game where he played quite well (beaut of a pass to Costa for his goal) but had little in front of him in the lines between midfield and attack.

He did, it was horrible. We then brought Bright in as a proper number 10 and things improved markedly.

All finalized now, according to Portuguese media. Medical on Tuesday, unveiling on Wednesday.

Someone named Dave Jenkins on twitter linking us with Vincent Aboubakar.

Back