• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Where are those reports from? Would be pleased to hear that Zenga is identifying targets. I would rather all our signings are like this Anderlect guy or Silvio, I respect Pele not coming but if this Talisca rumour turns out to be true I question why a player like that would come to Wolves, the obvious answer is money, and money is not a deciding factor in getting out this league.

From Football_Agent9

"@danpreston7 re Talisca - been told he's signed for you should b finalised over the weekend - announcement Monday/tues"

That was from yesterday. He's usually pretty reliable.

I think we should be looking elsewhere.
According to the Mail, if we agree a deal with him and if he gets a permit, he is about to link up with the Brazilian Olympic Team.
When's he going to be available to play for us - September ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Don't think he made the squad for Rio. They went with mainly domestic players. Even if he is going it seems like a silly reason not to sign him.

I'm just excited about potentially seeing the boy play in a Wolves shirt tbh. I'm not worrying about how much he's going to cost, how long he'll be here or whether or not he'll fire us to promotion single handedly.

From Football_Agent9

"@danpreston7 re Talisca - been told he's signed for you should b finalised over the weekend - announcement Monday/tues"

That was from yesterday. He's usually pretty reliable.
These guys have been wrong numerous times with their 'ITK' info, unfortunately.

Seem like Butti was the guy at Northampton that everyone thought was Jorge Mendes.

Does this mean Thelwell is out the door? I would have thought he would be anyway, but what does a technical director do?

Back