• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Think Silvio has put a picture of instagram and said he has signed I think... so must be sorted now!

4ba38cff91a436236a202ef21f12ebe9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think Silvio has put a picture of instagram and said he has signed I think... so must be sorted now!

Cracking signing if it goes through. Not sure how it'll pan out having a right footed defender playing left back but hey ho it's better than Doherty who is much the same in that regard.

Cracking signing if it goes through. Not sure how it'll pan out having a right footed defender playing left back but hey ho it's better than Doherty who is much the same in that regard.

We still need to add at least 1 more full back IMO. Could end up with Iorfa pushed inside to CB, Silvio at right back and a new LB.

Smashing news if it's done miles better than what we have. Onto the next one got a funny feeling we ain't done for the weekend yet.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

We still need to add at least 1 more full back IMO. Could end up with Iorfa pushed inside to CB, Silvio at right back and a new LB.

Odoffin seems to have garnered some favor with the old regime this summer. Could just stick with him as a backup.

I'd rather just sign a new CB altogether than move Iorfa in there.

Silvio is one handsome bastard.

Cracking signing and not just for that reason.

Looks like he could be on some dodgy south American soap opera.

Don't know much about him, but looks a good player and he MUST be better than Doherty.

Odoffin seems to have garnered some favor with the old regime this summer. Could just stick with him as a backup.

I'd rather just sign a new CB altogether than move Iorfa in there.

Not good enough from what i saw today, he definitely needs to go on loan to get some football.

He was doing well with Barnet, a loan to league one may be good for him as we have enough cover now in the full back area. O'Hanlon seemed to be in the management's thinking but then that could all change now.

I'm surprised we kept O'Hanlon. He's 20 now and the only senior football he's had has been at Corby in the Conference North. He's either an extremely late bloomer or nowhere near good enough. I suspect he's benefited from football's inherent bias towards left footed players, if he were a right back who'd made no impression at all by that age he'd have been binned.

Obviously not a great game to judge them in but both the full backs looked like they needed more experience in League football before they would ever be good enough for us. Like you say Deutsch, i think O'Hanlon is probably doing well to still be here. Just to compare with Ennis who looks ready for league football and could slot in easily for a good side.

Yeah we seem to be waiting for something as since he got his England call up (at under 18 level I think) he hasn't kicked on. Been on loan in non-league - so they must see something to be so patient. You would imagine Deslandes is ahead of him too in the pecking order - who I had copletely forgotten about when thinking about full backs before

Ennis really does seem like the real fucking deal doesn't he? Hopefully Zenga was able to see what he can do today.

Think Deslandes has been injured. He played 60 minutes and scored today for the U21s at Corby.

Another one who didn't look ready to me in the few games he got at the back end of the season. Looks up to it physically but got a lot to learn.

Deslandes scored for the under 21's today i think, having seen both play i think he should be in front of O'Hanlon.

Yeah Ennis is, seen him play a couple of times for England and although today was the first time i had seen him play in a Wolves shirt he looks ready. I hope he gets chances because he will show what he can do. He was the only one that really caused problems for Swansea today.

Think it's because he was away with France when the players all came back so he was a bit late starting pre-season.

From what I've seen there is plenty there to work with. Maybe not right now but he will be a very good full back eventually.

Deslandes will be fine if Waltz wants attacking full backs.

Deslandes scored for the under 21's today i think, having seen both play i think he should be in front of O'Hanlon.

Yeah Ennis is, seen him play a couple of times for England and although today was the first time i had seen him play in a Wolves shirt he looks ready. I hope he gets chances because he will show what he can do. He was the only one that really caused problems for Swansea today.

Oh yeah, in the games for England he is clearly one of their stars and that is in a good young side. Him and Mount seemed to have a good understanding - a shame he missed the euros.

Looks like we are going to make a habit of announcing things quite late in the day.

Back