• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Holy fuck that would be ridiculously good.

Whilst that would be, as you say, ridiculously good will wait till they are on the OS with the shirt

Given the take over will get a shed load or tips (& I know that the Talisca one is a bit more than that)

Joel Campbell was vicious against the MLS All-Stars the other day.

The first Costa Rican to play for Wolves surely? Pura Vida.

I remember looking on with envy at Derby with Paulo Wanchope, hopefully we sign Joel and he can have as big of an impact as his compatriot did.

Campbell was great at the last WC, but can't say I've seen much of him at Arsenal.

With Mason injured we do need a striker in immediately though. Not sensible to only go into a season with a 17-year-old as your only player in a key position.

Campbell would be excellent in this league.

13902747_10207301973372998_86600512666429702_n.jpg

If we get those two, that would be a huge statement of intent, from Fosun.

Campbell, even on loan, would be brilliant.

joel campbell, holy shit! That would be amazing for us..

Campbell was great at the last WC, but can't say I've seen much of him at Arsenal.

He filled in very well for them last season when someone (Walcott? Ox?) was injured for a while. Nabbed a couple of goals, to boot.

Actually surprised they're willing to let him go, I thought he'd come on enough to get a run.

Only way we have a chance of getting Campbell is if Mahrez signs for arsenal. Which almost certainly ain't going to happen.

If anybody believes Talisca or Joel Campbell are signing are idiots..

i think it could happen quirk, we have some rich owners now and both of them need to play games to continue development

I'm sure the finance might be there for the above, but to convince them to move to the championship, that's what I find highly unlikely. To source and get in the number of players we need between now and the end of the month to mount a serious promotion challenge I think unlikely also.

Back