• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

One year contract, option of further year. Safety due to his injury record maybe?

we have a busy week or so ahead. Pleased with that signing - hopefully he can slot right in as we need him too!

Joel Campbell would be top signing, even on loan. Him and Dicko would destroy most defences

I just don't see Campbell or Talisca coming. I don't mind being wrong.

I saw something translated that said he is in talks with us but is reluctant to move to the Championship. It said that he had rejected our contract offer but talks still ongoing. Could be bullshit but I hope not.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I saw something translated that said he is in talks with us but is reluctant to move to the Championship. It said that he had rejected our contract offer but talks still ongoing. Could be bull$#@! but I hope not.

If we are still in talks it means it may be a bargaining position, "I'm afraid the price of poker just went up" Mike Sexton, they all know we are minted.

I saw something translated that said he is in talks with us but is reluctant to move to the Championship. It said that he had rejected our contract offer but talks still ongoing. Could be bull$#@! but I hope not.

If we are still in talks it means it may be a bargaining position, "I'm afraid the price of poker just went up" Mike Sexton, they all know we are minted.
including our new best m8

Mourinho has apparently told Adnan Januzaj to do one.

Worth a punt depending on his wage demands, IMO.

As a Mendes client shouldn't he do as he's told...

He looks powerful

Back