• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

I hope the bulk of our signings are permanent rather than on loan. I worry about the commitment about a lot of loan players and bringing in a lot of overseas players will mean they will need a fair amount of time to settle.

the second video was far better than the first, but i worry we are trying to buy Benfica resreves with a name thrown in for excitement.

A couple of loans is fine in my book but as already said I would rather the bulk are permanent. We are desperately short of depth and quality at the moment so loans do make sense. I got a funny feeling there might be another on the way.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Talisca not in Benfica's squad for their final friendly vs Lyon.

Looks to have cracking control bit of an upgrade on Dave but is this rather than Talisca or in addition to?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Loans are much more common on the continent so I'm not worried about these guys attitudes. It's their ability to deal with the physical nature of Championship football that will worry me.

No it won't. They are here to get us up and then power on. They won't be thinking again at all.

Some linking us to van Ginkel - a player I would love here - but must be a load of rubbish.

Plenty about Texeira on twitter, that he is having a medical. Must be going to be a massive influx of signings next week.

Any money spent at Wolves will barely cause a ripple on the Fosun bank balance. In their scheme of things at the moment it is just a means to an end. Their goal is going to be to achieve in the same way as Manchester City whose success was purely a result of piling in money.

Looking at the third video on Teixeira he is skillful, can pick a pass and is very aware of the players around him....Massive upgrade on Edwards by that video

Spiers has tweeted that Teixeira will be confirmed in a couple of days.

Spiers has tweeted that Teixeira will be confirmed in a couple of days.

I liked his tweet about us signing To Madeira on a free next... if only!

I liked his tweet about us signing To Madeira on a free next... if only!

So basically, because he is on the outside and getting no info from Wolves, he's being a clever cunt

Back