• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Wow, what a choice :ROFLMAO:

It's like having to vote between Skeletor and Ming the Merciless

Cleverly would probably have been the best of the three, low bar I know, I think Jenrick will win it now ( local boy done good sarcasm) just because it goes to a membership vote and I doubt middle class elderly white people are going to vote for a black woman.
If I’m honest, I’d love Badenoch to win, just because she’s so terrible, starmer will run rings round her at PMQs, and watching her get angry and accusatory at everything because she’s irrelevant will be great.

Yeah Cleverly who thought it was hilarious to crack a ‘joke’ about how he spiked his Wife’s drink with a date rape drug.

Staggered Cleverly hasn't made it. Presume his backers switched votes to try and manipulate his opponent. Bellends.

Cleverly would probably have been the best of the three, low bar I know, I think Jenrick will win it now ( local boy done good sarcasm) just because it goes to a membership vote and I doubt middle class elderly white people are going to vote for a black woman.
If I’m honest, I’d love Badenoch to win, just because she’s so terrible, starmer will run rings round her at PMQs, and watching her get angry and accusatory at everything because she’s irrelevant will be great.
Kemi is the favourite amongst the members.

Seems Not so Cleverlys people have tried to ensure Jenrick got through to make it simple in that vote. Worked a treat did that

At 4/9 Badenoch is pretty short. Just can't see it, whatever way the next couple of weeks will involve them saying ridiculous stuff to try and out batshit themselves

Back