• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Missing Kilman hugely

They really aren't

The first one arguably could be - in that we are worse without Kilman in the squad, so we are missing him
The second definitely isn't as it is one of a succession of posts making the same point - it isn't missing Kilman specifically, it is the fact that we completely fucked up getting a replacement. Selling him at that fee was good business. Not replacing him was abominable team building.

I did stress that it was my opinion, not fact.
No you didn't. But then you shouldn't have to, just as I shouldn't have to state that any of my posts are just an opinion.

Unless a post is backed up with stats and citations, it's fairly obvious it's an opinion. As you were.

No you didn't. But then you shouldn't have to, just as I shouldn't have to state that any of my posts are just an opinion.

Unless a post is backed up with stats and citations, it's fairly obvious it's an opinion. As you were.
Ok dude

Christ. This talk about backing up with stats and citations makes us all sound like the cunts that critique wikipedia pages.

Back